Safc

Reaction score
Anyone ever tried having a go at mananging in the U.S , i was thinking of giving it ago but wasnt sure .
Any feedback or adivce would be great thanks.

yeah they have some pace mate, with davies, donovan and dempsey and the strength of altidore

yeah they have some pace mate, with davies, donovan and dempsey and the strength of altidore

i think the question was about the clubs of USA not the national squad

Iv never tried the MLS b4

it was about managing in the mls but im thinking about the national team as well now lol

ahh i see, mm sorry :( ive managed in the usa with la galaxay you pick up great players at the drafts, i didnt fully understand it but you get great players for free by applying for them

i managed the national team before nd it was frustrating i lost to paraguay 4-5 on aggregate because they scored 3 in the last 10 minutes

USA is fun all around. National team has incredible promise. The Galaxy are a great squad, you just suffer from playing in USA. The Wage Cap kills. But I'm a yanqui anyway so >_>

Currently managing Galaxy in the 3rd season ... they're pretty good as far as an American team goes for attacking options.

In the league i would concentrate on scoring more than defensive duties. You get a lot of chances but they miss quite a lot.

Chicago and Colarado have good teams too.

thanks , think im going to have a go at managing new york red bulls , picked them as i drink enough of the stuff so thought why not lol . thanks for all the advice guys