U.S. Città di Palermo - La Cosa Nostra

Wow, winning the league nice !, Loving the whole mafioso side story too and the fact you got a rival manager Killed ! brilliant stuff keep it up

Wow, winning the league nice !, Loving the whole mafioso side story too and the fact you got a rival manager Killed ! brilliant stuff keep it up

Thank you very much!
Yes I'm trying to add a little flavour to it atleast, not that I'm very good at it or anything.
Yes, I was sitting on needles in the last game where Juventus would get the title if they won their game against in-form Atalanta.
Abel Hernández have been absolutely amazing for me, I don't know how he got that good, he never does when I watch him at other teams.
20 league goals in the first season, 25 in the next and 15 assists there as well.

Shamelessly asking for some feedback since I will lose interest if everyone else are. :)

Well thanks to those who read and commented on this story, I guess I'll just play on without updating this since I get un-motivated when feeling like what I'm writing is falling on deaf ears (blind eyes?) so take care and again, thank you!

Vincenzo Motisi

Back