U.S.S.R (Soviet Union) Revival

I think they just renamed Russia USSR, and put the best players from former soviet nations as russian?
Yeah they did, I'm just getting permission to create a league system and distribute it.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Just checked, top 2 leagues are done already.

Are you going to bring back Stalin or Krushev (sp)? :P

Seriously, as all things were state controlled then to be truelly realistic to limit advertising and income. Everyone has a capped wage and capped on revenues. Then if you can (dont do editing btw) make it so that English and US players were rare and have a strong alliance between USSR and China?

Am i going too far?

Also West Germany and the Italian Imperian don´t you like ?

I guess I'm the one taking this on, I'm just going to basic edit it first (Set up leagues etc.) using the file cskamoscowfan posted up, then on V2 may see if I can do those things BlackSamba

Just a thought, work permits might be the way forward with resticting US and English players.

Just a thought, work permits might be the way forward with resticting US and English players.
I guess (as they are not EU) everyone non-soviet will have to have work permits.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

I'm doing pretty well, in around half an hour I have made all former USSR nations reps 1, and removed their FIFA status off, also I have made USSR transfer preferences, with USA and UK negative, and added them both as rivals, aswell as a couple of minor edits. Hopefully will be all finished by Sunday.

Seriously, as all things were state controlled then to be truelly realistic to limit advertising and income. Everyone has a capped wage and capped on revenues. Then if you can (dont do editing btw) make it so that English and US players were rare and have a strong alliance between USSR and China?

Am i going too far?

How is that realistic?

Are you going to bring back Stalin or Krushev (sp)? :P

Am i going too far?

I've made it so you get hardly any TV money, will look into capped salary.

I guess (as they are not EU) everyone non-soviet will have to have work permits.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:10 PM ----------

I'm doing pretty well, in around half an hour I have made all former USSR nations reps 1, and removed their FIFA status off, also I have made USSR transfer preferences, with USA and UK negative, and added them both as rivals, aswell as a couple of minor edits. Hopefully will be all finished by Sunday.
I swear to Stalin, if you complete this and it works, I will break down in joy.

Just to ask, what sort of prize money are you thinking of? I've set max to £10,000,000 but I think that's a bit too low.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

i swear to stalin, if you complete this and it works, i will break down in joy.

lmao

Last edited:
USSR and China hated each other...

The USSR league was also one of the best in the world ;)

Ugh, getting crash dumps. Probably due to UEFA Euro qualifiers not able to function without former USSR nations?

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

I'm going to try giving all former ussr nations fifa status back, but with 1 rep.

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

It's working!!! I will send people beta version for testing if they want it.

Dude, send it to me, please. I beg of you. I will name you my king.

1 thing I have noticed is that you can't do anything while game is loading, or you will get crash dumps.

Back