mind_k

Reaction score
Hello, since some of my staff such as U18 GK Coaches, U18 Manager, U18 Assistant Manager and Reserves Manager weren't that good I decided to release them and get better staff, the problem is that I can't find anyone that actually wants to fill those roles, are they really necessary? Have you found a decent way to find staff willing to fill those roles? Which stats should I be aiming? Same as if I was searching it for the first team but I also have to look at Working with Youngsters attribute?

Hello, since some of my staff such as U18 GK Coaches, U18 Manager, U18 Assistant Manager and Reserves Manager weren't that good I decided to release them and get better staff, the problem is that I can't find anyone that actually wants to fill those roles, are they really necessary? Have you found a decent way to find staff willing to fill those roles? Which stats should I be aiming? Same as if I was searching it for the first team but I also have to look at Working with Youngsters attribute?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...football-manager-2013-staff-requirements.html

I hope this helps

I have the same problem too, eg. Chelsea's U18 assistant coach Joe Edwards has terrible atts so I opted to replace him but no one who I've approached seemed interested when it come to u18~

i find if you offer them much higher wages than they suggest they want and put the offer as non-negotiable you can get some brilliant staff to join your under 18's, especially the usual Brazilian cohort of good coaches... Certainly works at my chelsea side...

i find if you offer them much higher wages than they suggest they want and put the offer as non-negotiable you can get some brilliant staff to join your under 18's, especially the usual Brazilian cohort of good coaches... Certainly works at my chelsea side...

Amazing info, thanks a lot