u18's - Liverpool vs Southend

Apologies, I stand corrected. I just judged their youth team on the standard of their first team, my mistake.

if anything, the Under 18's are properly a better outfit than the first team at the moment lol

So if say... the Liverpool first team, played say... London Disabled people with no arms or legs United... and Liverpool won 9-0, it wouldn't matter they were playing people with no arms or legs?
oO)

No I say that goals were well finished against a decent youth side. Not like they were all tap ins and mistakes. If they were all easy goals against a **** team then I'd say yer rubbish team, good result. They were good finishes placed into the bottom corners. People should stop jumping to conclusions and watch the game before commenting.

Wasn't Bendtner like top goalscorer at u18s level for Arsenal?

Snide comments aside, looks promising.

Watched the whole game with my Dad. We have what looks like an amazing future. Suso was unimpressive, showed glimpses of magic but not a lot in comparison to Sterling. Keeper played it a bit risky leaving the line as much as he did.

Complete domination from the young reds and I'd love to see some of them feature in the Kings plans.

Im looking forward to see how Stirling develops. Should be a fantastic player for liverpool :)

Pretty good game too, not bad to score 5 goals in one match eh

5 goals in a match wow he may deserve some first team football

Just the kind of pacy winger LFC needs. But he still looks rather small for first-team duties. Hope he bulk up a bit more.

It'll be Liverpool vs United in the next round....after 90mins and 35 shots later United triumphed......1-0. Not one striker on the pitch though, should have been double figures.

Should be a good match at Anfield.

Just the kind of pacy winger LFC needs. But he still looks rather small for first-team duties. Hope he bulk up a bit more.

Doubt he will bulk, hes like Aaron Lennon. Physically fit with great centre of gravity, extreme pace an balance.