Reaction score
I am after investing heavily in the youth team so that in 3/4 years time il have some pretty top notch players coming through, but the u21 league has just kicked off and I noticed the u21 manager isn't picking any of these players and using some lads that don't even play. How do I fix this. All my players are available for the squad and I don't know why he hasn't picked any of these players. Any help??

Anyone?? It's a bit frustrating looking at the under 21 manager pickin players that don't even have contracts with the club and I've paid good money for 7 or 8 players that should start no questions about it

Fire your U21 coach, and you manage the team. That's the only solution you really have..

I don't really want to do that though. What's the point of having excellent coaches if they don't play best team they have available to them. Anyone any other ideas on how to deal with this. I'm trying to get the best out of 2 youth teams and hopefully they win they're leagues without my interference.