U21, U20, U19 National Management

Zed616

Reaction score
I am just interested if anybody managed these teams. Me, for example, I'm managing U20 Spain squad and fired my U21 manager so I could manage it. It's rather interesting ;) Won U20 World Cup against England in Final 2-1 to me :p

So if anybody else manages these youth teams - post here :D

P.S. Didn't know where to put the topic :D

yeah im currently managing valencia and england under 21s just qualified for the under 21 euro championships in 2013 :)

I haven't tried it yet, but can you select some U nation at the start of the game or do you have to start unemployed or with some club and then wait till some U job opens ? plz respond someone

You need to start managing Main and then go on Team Settings and on U teams click "Control Team". If the U team has a coach - fire him, and control team after.

you can apply for the U post as long as they are availible the only problam is they dont show on the job security screen so you will have to go through each nation and see if one of the jobs is avalible

hello everyone. i just can not understand one thing. please help me. i am managing a club team, tottenham, and i can not take a job from a national team to. i mean i get a lot of offers, including england, i accept the job, but, the next day when i have to recive the confirmation, they still ask me if i accept the job. i accept it again, and the next day the same question. did you have such problem? looking forward for your answer.