voducuto

Reaction score
I've got a team promoted in England from Conference North to the Premier League. I'm in my sixth season in the Premier League, which is when I first got an under 23 team. However, my under 23 team don't play in a league, and it's hindering my game. Is there anything I can do to get them to have competitive games? Either by amending it in the in-game editor, or something else? Thanks.

a great place where you can enjoy gay videos for all tastes

Last edited:
From memory, you need to wait until one of the other u23 teams drops out, which from even vaguer memory is when their main team gets relegated sufficiently.

But consider this.. The u23 competition reduces your players training time due to more matches. They will also be more likely to experience losses, reducing morale, which in turn effects training. So it's actually better to have no u23 competition and just schedule weekly friendlies against the weakest teams.

Also when you've got a tight first team schedule or injury crisis or cup match you can simply cancel the u23 friendly, which you can't do with u23 competition.