Status
Not open for further replies.
@potta - i know it's double the work, and if you don't want to, it all cool. But i would really like to see the runner-up bids in the auction results...

Finally! I've at least got 2 strikers now and a Chairman, spent a lot of my budget though :/

bids submitted in a minute

Watch M'baye Niang and Sanogo be rediculously over-priced now.

@potta - i know it's double the work, and if you don't want to, it all cool. But i would really like to see the runner-up bids in the auction results...

I will start after the french round has I have already submitted the bids.

I will start after the french round has I have already submitted the bids.
I'm looking forward to seeing runner-ups and can you tell me what you mean by you already submitting the bids.

I'm looking forward to seeing runner-ups and can you tell me what you mean by you already submitting the bids.

when you guys PM me your bids I copy and paste them into word document straight away. then delete any bids that have been beaten. save time doing it all at the end.

Once each round finishes I then put the all your players etc straight into the editor...........

when you guys PM me your bids I copy and paste them into word document straight away. then delete any bids that have been beaten. save time doing it all at the end.

Once each round finishes I then put the all your players etc straight into the editor...........
I thought you'd do that.

Bids sent, I need to start getting some stuff!!

10 bids from 15 - could be a record!?

Still need more players to spice things up!? or I may reduce leauge size!??

What do you reckon!?? Two leagues of 8 or One big league.

I will also include champions league & europa for the second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.