Ubuntu Linux?

well, why dont you join up to it and ask on there, it's obviously for more Linux based systems running FM.

well, sorry, i can't help you mate. I have a PC which has Windows 7 on it. That's what I run FM on. I have another downstairs which is a Ubuntu system. I only tried to get FM to run on that, because I was more interested to see if I could get it to run, couldn't so didn't bother.

Least you have it running, did better than me! :)

well, sorry, i can't help you mate. I have a PC which has Windows 7 on it. That's what I run FM on. I have another downstairs which is a Ubuntu system. I only tried to get FM to run on that, because I was more interested to see if I could get it to run, couldn't so didn't bother.

Least you have it running, did better than me! :)
Thx for your replies and your time.
I am very interested in this, too. Besides, I need to do that if I want to play:D in these months, with my laptop.
First time to try Kadlec.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, the team is trying to solve the problems tu use correctly FM withou linux. Like every year it takes some times... Please be patient to give you the good way to use the game :)

can someone tell me if it works on mandriva and if it does how i do it mates

thanks

Tried it with Linux, but went back to Windows 7. Wouldn't recommend FM on other than Windows 7.

many people say that it is alot faster and i am running it in a netbook so i want to know how i do it

If you need help, there is a fansite exclusively focused Football Manager for linux : Accueil - FMTux The site is in french but in the menu you can easily translate it