UCL Playoffs: Arsenal vs Udinese (Sky Sports 2 & ITV1)

Winners after both legs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a group on my Facebook earlier called 'No Champions League for you Arsenal 2011/2012'. How stupid they must feel now...

14th time in a row to the GS. woot :wub:

only both Arsenal and ManU achieved this so far :p

Not going to go into some indepth tactical analysis of this game, mostly because I'm heading to bed soon, but it must be said: I love Szczesny. Great keeper IMO.

Also nice to see Fabregas keeping an eye on his old team and wanting us to do well. Hero.

Udine was giving us a run for our money there. Good job from Di Natale and friends.

Sczczczczczeney (I still don't know how to spell that) looked great. When we go up against Man U I think we'll have a good chance. Still didn't see AOC play today. Kinda disappointed by that.

Udine was giving us a run for our money there. Good job from Di Natale and friends.

Sczczczczczeney (I still don't know how to spell that) looked great. When we go up against Man U I think we'll have a good chance. Still didn't see AOC play today. Kinda disappointed by that.

the Ox might play on Sunday :p

last min. impact. lol

Well, after reading through the last pages, I see over-excited Arsenal fans that show their delight at Arsenal qualifying only in groups. That's sad, weren't Gunners supposed to beat Barcelona? :D

Well, after reading through the last pages, I see over-excited Arsenal fans that show their delight at Arsenal qualifying only in groups. That's sad, weren't Gunners supposed to beat Barcelona? :D

Are we not meant to be delighted with qualifying into the groups and getting that massive 20+m payout? :S

Are we not meant to be delighted with qualifying into the groups and getting that massive 20+m payout? :S

no apparently you shouldn't care about the significant financial rewards, the prestige of playing in the CL, and the fact it enhances the calibre of players you can attract...

It was just my opinion. I know a lot of Arsenal fans that hate Wenger too.

lol they must be a spus fan in disguise or only born gunner fan from today and never see the real big picture. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.