UCL Playoffs: Arsenal vs Udinese (Sky Sports 2 & ITV1)

Winners after both legs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say I like Arsenal but i'm glad they're going through.
More English teams making it the better IMO.

Just a shame Scottish teams can't be as successful most of the time

wasn't sarcy btw-genuinly want all British teams doing well in Europe.

Last edited:
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

UCL football again :D we have played excellent Woj is a hero :wub:

cesc4official Cesc Fàbregas Soler

Amazing! Come on!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Did you bother to read the first sentence? :/

It does matter, yes. Of course it's not a red card if it's not intentional, he just poked him, Walcott greatly overdid it.

WOO. Love you theo ;)

Chesney is the biggest hero, ever. Still need to get the signings in, but come on! Roll on getting battered at Old Trafford.

And so the transfer kitty grows bigger. Should be able to attract the players they need now. They're in the CL, they have the money, they have the foundations of a very talented and experienced squad. Time to get the players in.

Tbh Arsenal still have a strong squad, no doubt signings are needed but Gunners dont need to panic..

Although United away on sunday, i give them no chance at all haha

Well played arsenal, caught the last 10 minutes or so, from what i heard on IRC you got raped first half. Im disappointed they didnt lose because now i dont think wenger has the wake up call yet. Not qualifying would have been a massive wake up call.

Good win, but it shouldn't paper over the cracks in anyway, the squad is still short. And some of its frailities were clearly in evidence tonight. Still through to the CL proper, congrats

Well played arsenal, caught the last 10 minutes or so, from what i heard on IRC you got raped first half. Im disappointed they didnt lose because now i dont think wenger has the wake up call yet. Not qualifying would have been a massive wake up call.

tbf if you saw his face during the match it well and truly hit home. I suspect the transfer market will be picking up considerably in the Arsenal department

Nasri's wiping the tears away with his money this evening!!

Never mind Samir, we all make mistakes.....ask Clichy!!!

KAAAABBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.