Ricardo Moody

Reaction score
View attachment 264243

UDINESE CALCIO

FIRST OF ALL

Dear readers, this is my first story in this forum. I hope all of you enjoy what i serve. I try my best as English isn't my mother tongue. I've been playing FM 2012 since December , and i'm addicted to it since then. So as you see at the tittle , this is UDINESE story. I have better knowledge in Serie - A than any other leagues such as Barclays Premier League , La Liga or even my own country's league. So , i think it will be a nice story and hope you keep following until FM 2013 release. Enjoy ! -once again , i don't very good at English !

STORY TARGET

At playing this game , you have 2 options , just playing and enjoy the game , or make the target each start of the season and imagine as real manager. Actually , i'm the first one. But this ain't interesting. My Opinion, if i have a target at the beginning of seasons , this is will be challenge you to beat it. And if you don't beat the target, you will know the feeling as the other managers in real life who has been sacked by their club.
So, my at my very first season, I take the top mid table :

Lets Start

I'm ready for the challenge. I'm using Giuseppe Vasciali as the name of the manager , Its not my real name. I'm not Italian tbh.

Hope you enjoy as me enjoy the writing!

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS!!

View attachment 264261
9 July 2011

Giuseppe Vasciali , has retired from Proffesional Football. He retired at the ages of 34. He was known as one of the strongest centre back at the Italian football and his last club was Pescara. He was playing for Udinese for 10 years before moving to smaller club , Pescara and enjoy the Serie-B competition for 3 years before decided to retire. Although everyone knows who is him, he failed to make single appearance for Azzuri , the Italian National team.

----------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 264261
10 July 2011

UDINESE IN SEARCH FOR NEW MANAGER

Francesco Guidolin decided to leave Udinese as the manager has different
mission and vision with the Udinese Chairman , Giampaolo Pozzo. Report says that he is looking for an experienced
manager to lead Udinese back on track as many fans think Zebretta is going to mid table or even worse.
Jorge Caprari , the analyse of Italian Football , predict Giovanni Trappatoni, Serse Cosmi or Roberto Donadoni as Guidolin replacement. However, Pozzo , the chairman still conceal the candidate of new manager.

View attachment 264261

11 July 2011

GIAMPAOLO POZZO READY TO OFFER VASCIALI MANAGERIAL SECTOR

Despite already told the media that he was looking for an experienced manager , he was reported ready
to offer Giuseppe Vasciali managerial debut. The 34-years old just retired from Proffesional Football and reportly
ready to work with Pozzo. Jorge Caprari , the Italian Football analyzer , think Pozzo is already 'crazy'.
However , according to him , it'll be nice event to see Vasciali to take control of ex-Guidolon man

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS !!

View attachment 264267
12 July 2011
Giuseppe Vasciali take charges at Udinese

The retired footbal
l player has officially take charges at Udinese. Giampaolo Pozzo , has revealed , the reasons of appointment the 34 years old . Despite un-experienced manager , he has opinions that Giuseppe Vasciali will be a world class manager if he get the chance . Pozzo gave that chance with 2 - years proposal contract that was been signed and agreed by Vasciali.

FIRST DAY AT UDINESE

After i signed a contract with Udinese , my first day at Udinese going well , the physics training starts at 8 AM and runs three times a week , at the beginning , i was very surprised that Pozzo contacted me to be his manager. Without consideration , i accepted the offer and very happy. After the physics training , i met Pozzo as he waited me in the office room.

Pozzo : Welcome young man , we need to talk about your first day
Me : Yes sir , The first day at the training ground was very great , ANtonio di Natale helped me a lot as he is 33 years old already , he is very great influence for another player , maybe he has better respect than me at the club !
Pozzo : Well done ! I invited you to come here to discuss about players and transfer policy , the minimal board expectaction is mid table finish, i'm sure you can do it as the squad is competitive enough.
Me : Yeah , i believe i can do that , but how many transfer budget i will get ?
Pozzo : 4.3 M euros , we can't give you more
moneys with same expectactions , we ready to give you more transfer fund if can make sure you can finish above expectaction .
Me : 4.7 M euros for top table finish ? how ?
Pozzo : You know , in Italy , we aren't in good financial situations as another leagues , but thats fair enough if you can grant us with top table finish, we will give you 4.7 M euros
Me : fair enough , i will aiming that !

Pozzo : Also , maybe we will get involved with transfer policy about selling players , you must know we are not in healthy financial situation , we can take advantage with Inter inter
est about Pablo Armero and Mauricio Isla
Me : You are my boss and i can't argue , so yes sir

View attachment 264267
18 July 2011
Inter bid 6 M for Pablo Armero

It is believed as Massimo Moratti told the media he was looking for new left back , Pablo Armero is ideal signing for Nerazzurri , according to Claudio Ranieri . However , the current manager of Udinese , Giuseppe Vasciali reported not ready to sell his best player for low price , he would settle with 10 M euros. Inter could sign another player such as Aleksander Kolarov from Manchester City if failed to sign Pablo Armero.

View attachment 264284

View attachment 264267

Udinese Looking for Wingers
20 July 2011
The new manager of Udinese already told the media he would play 4 - 2 - 4 formations, as Udinese do not have good players at the flank , it is believed that 34 years old already contacted Juan Manuel Vargas's agent and Antoine Griezmann's agent to negotiate. However , their price could be high . Udinese also been linked with Dusan Tadic who have lower value than 2 first names.

View attachment 264274
1 August 2011
UDINESE LOANED OUT 4 PLAYERS

Christian Battochio, Daniel Bello, Nikola Vujadinovic has been loaned out to Ascoli, and Piermario Morosini already accepted loan deal to Zaragoza. Report says Battochio need to gain experienced in Italian football. Different stories with Vujadinovic , he is loaned out to Ascoli and Udinese also sold their 50 % ownership to Ascoli in 275k euros.

Last edited:
View attachment 264275
3 August 2011
UDINESE COMPLETE FRANCK TABANOU TRANSFER

The 22 years old said he is delighted with move to Friuli. Current manager Giuseppe Vasciali believed the ex-Toulouse FC man is a big boost for Udinese. Giampaolo Pozzo told he was payed 4.5 M euros for the French and it was 'expensive transfer' and there will be no another signings before sell players. The French sign the 4-year contract with 925k wages per year, according to his agent. His last deal at Toulouse is around 725k per year. He already stated that he is already to lead Udinese win another European campaign ticket as the club playing at European League this season. Franck Tabanou was playing for Toulouse for 2 years , beetween 2009-2011 and netting 11 goals.

View attachment 264278

Giuseppe Vasciali said he is going to be in starting 11 , as last season Udinese lost Alexis Sanchez. He will play alongside with Gabriel Torje in the right wingers. Although he was also interested by Stoke City, Tabanou has decided to join Udinese , the main reason that Udinese playing in European League.

Last edited:
Good stuff so far mate, looking forward to the story.

Udinese is always a fun team to manage. Keep it up :)

I will keep an eye on this one. I had a very enjoyable Udinese save a while back but it got corrupted

I was hoping to sign 1 more winger , gabriel torje and tabanou is a great winger but their age isn't as i expected because they are too young . I keep using them as the main winger , but i need a great back up, maybe an experienced winger such as Franco Semioli. As I told i only had 4.7 M budget , the Tabanou transfer is already 4.5 M.

At the evening , i met Giampaolo Pozzo , i request more transfer budget , this is the conversations :

Pozzo : Welcome , what do you want to discuss ?
Me :As you know the condition of the club , i need you to give me more transfer budget
Pozzo : We already agreed at 4.7 M , therefore , we reject your request
Me : I know , but i really want to sign Franco Semioli or loan Alessandro Rosina
Pozzo : We know better than you at the situation of the club, just ask Mauricio Isla and Pablo Armero , also Barreto to play at winger sometimes , that could be help
Me : That isn't their favourite role , at least sign 1 more winger and we complete the squad
Pozzo : We are sorry to say but this is your last warning , we couldn't raise fund for transfer budget
Me : I can't agree with that but i understand , so good evening boss

I left the office and think about his suggestions , i ask them to play at winger and they agree , bit happy about that but would happier if i able to sign Franco Semioli ! Also Barreto already good at winger but he is better at striker role. I'm think to put di Natale at winger , but he is my best striker at the moment and also we don't have good back up for the striker role, putting di Natale in winger is same , we need to sign 1 more striker , therefore , I need to put on one's thinking cap.

= real actions = train Isla and Armero as wingers and hoping they can perform their best when needed

Last edited:
View attachment 264550
10 August 2011

PELLEGRINI CHASING HANDANOVIC
The new rich club, Malaga has been reportedly negotiating with Udinese for Samir Handanovic. At the moment, Malaga have Cabalerro at number 1 role , but its believed that Manuel Pellegrini looking for replacement as he need player at goalkeeper role. Udinese may sell Handanovic to Malaga as the current coach desperate to use the money for new winger. If Samir Handanovic sold to Malaga , Udinese may bring Jan Mucha from Everton or Anton Shunin from Dinamo Moscow

View attachment 264551
16 August 2011

UDINESE BEAT BAYERN MUENCHEN IN FIRST LEG CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS

The Italian club has beat Bayern Muenchen in first leg champions league qualifications in tight match. Despite Bayern Muenchen already won 2 - 0 in the first 35 minutes, Udinese show class upstages with netting 3 more goals as di Natale , Franck Tabanou , and Domizzi scores. Samir Handanovic revealed his manager teamtalk was inspired them to beat the Germany club. Both club will be prepare for the second leg in Allianz Arena.

View attachment 264550
24 August 2011

BAYERN MUENCHEN WON IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE QUALIFICATIONS

Despite winning first leg in 3 - 2 , Udinese lost 4 - 2 against Bayern Muenchen in 2nd leg in Allianz Arena, Arjen Robben scores 2 and Danijel Pranjic 1 , Edgar Barretto netting from the free kick to make it 2 - 1 , Ivica Olic scores from a corner kick