Resource icon

Udinese wins Serie A championship in first season.

update tactics

taktyka1.png

Attachments

• 5-2-1-2 DP OP - Niestandardowa.fmf
    43 KB · Views: 207
Great tactic first 3 games hammered dont bother guys 4-0 7-0 4-1

Where do i put all the filters?

It does not work for me

Attachments

• Bundesliga_ Fazy-2.png
    Bundesliga_ Fazy-2.png
    313.1 KB · Views: 712
It does not work for me
If it still doesn't work for you then give the left WB - at, and give the defensive line to standard, because I noticed that the high defensive line is not op in this edition and let us know how the effects.

This one need time to settle, very unstable from the start (both tactics, new & old) but with training per position for every player and give it TIME it will gel and give you satisfactory and good results!
(i play as Chelsea and they suck big time no matter what tactic you use as in real life)

This one need time to settle, very unstable from the start (both tactics, new & old) but with training per position for every player and give it TIME it will gel and give you satisfactory and good results!
(i play as Chelsea and they suck big time no matter what tactic you use as in real life)
I know that in the beginning it may not be too good, but as you say with time when they get better acquainted it is really good, in Augsburg the beginning was weak, and then we got into such a trance that we did not lose 19 games in the Bundesliga. But strange results also happen, but this is more of a whim of the game engine.

I know that in the beginning it may not be too good, but as you say with time when they get better acquainted it is really good, in Augsburg the beginning was weak, and then we got into such a trance that we did not lose 19 games in the Bundesliga. But strange results also happen, but this is more of a whim of the game engine.
Yeah, this years FM is so bad in so many ways so i'm not sure i'll buy FM24

And i really hope they add the option to "break a leg" or "do a Roy Keane" so you take out Halland!

And i really hope they add the option to "break a leg" or "do a Roy Keane" so you take out Halland!
Try playing with a narrower pressure so that defenders don't leave gaps

Polish Extraklasa

Attachments

• taktyka1.png
    taktyka1.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 553
  • 5-2-1-2 DP OP - Niestandardowa.fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 54