UEFA Champions League Fantasy League

Jamie.

Reaction score
Via the official UEFA website, entries are now open to the official fantasy league of this season's Champions League. One entry per participant, you have a £100m budget to select 15 players.
images

FM-Base Fantasy League

League Code: 83931-14923

Head To Head League Code: 83931-14934

UEFA Champions League ? Fantasy Football ? UEFA.com

joined!

will post team in a minute, i think my team is very good tbh.

uclw.png

Solid looking team.

I'm torn selection wise, want to get Kleber/Doumbia in for the group stages at least but I can't drop Pedro/Gomez/Hulk. My midfield's pretty strong and defence should bring in some points given the fact I have 3 PL players in there.

Srna's there purely for some points, originally had Arsenal's Santos in there but I just feel Srna will give me more points.

Such a hard task to pick 15 from the 100+ players in the CL, found it very difficult.

Gundogan narrowly missed out as did Nagatomo and Hamsik.

Looking at the groups I just couldn't go with Napoli/Villareal players because they're mostly expensive and I think they may just miss out in that group. Porto/Benfica have excellent chances of going through to the knockout round so picking their players was alot easier.

Douglas Costa/Willian are in my thoughts as well, they could dislodge Eriksen if Ajax falter early on.

UCLFT2.png

I think Artur will be my first choice, Pyatov is solid enough generally.

My gameplan is cast my net in the group stage them when the knockout rounds come strengthen up in all areas with more Barce/United players. I thought about Zapata/Vertonghen etc but I just fancy Jones to play some games, like the fact that your 2 Arsenal selections are a DM and a GK...That's positive thinking, lol.

The little notepad section is full of my ramblings on players like Badelj/Musacchio, I'm so indecisive that every game week I'm going to need to reassure myself of my selections by reading it.

Luiz/Richards reasoning is that I think Chelsea will do well and I think Richards will grab some assists down City's right side. Ranocchia is simply because it's Ranocchia. Srna, well he's guaranteed assists in Europe. Sammir will do very well for Dinamo, Silva at City will run their midfield, Eriksen I hope will show his Eredivisie form, Anderson I hope will actually start because he will do well and Moutinho could steal the Group Stage. I can't see Porto's opponents pressing their midfield too much and him and Guarin will just run rampant if I had room I'd put Guarin/Kleber in as well.

Hulk - Guaranteed assists/goals. Gomez - Goal machine. Pedro - He's always reliable to score some goals for Barce.

Alot of people I know have Messi in there but at £14m I'd have had to sub out 3-4 players for £4m gambles to fit him in.

Schennikov at LB is another player I wanted, so many choices...

I like the fact that your 2 Arsenal selections are a DM and a GK...That's positive thinking, lol..

Lol Woj is my favourite arsenal player right now so i was no doubt picking him ! and picked Song as he's a cheap DM every other postion has better players than Arsenal bar Tv/Bacs so thats why i didn't pick them

Before I forget, the Europa League Fantasy Football...

League code for that one is: 6394-1158

That one really tests your knowledge, have to say though I have gone with the trend and put in Falcao. Got him and Llorente up front with my 'secret weapon' bargain striker.

Great ! was going to do my Europa team aswell this afternoon and remembered that there's no point without a league to play in LOL.

Cech
Smalling
Kompany
Diawara
Daniel Alves
Nasri
Gourcuff
Iniesta
Lavezzi
Muller
Cristiano Ronaldo

X5QvS.png

There ya' go. Wanted to put Shaquiri (<3) in, but he's suspended, so he can slot in after gameweek one for Walcott.

LET'S GO.

NotBadRight.jpg

Not bad, right ? What do you say Jamie ?

I wouldnt have 2 defenders from the same team, then if Lyon lose badly you lose a fair few points.

Europa League Team:
Quim (lol)
Riise
Metzelder
Dawson
Konko
Javi Martinez
Claudemir
Murphy
Farfan
Jones
Adebayor

Subs:
Wessels
Ledesma
Pablo Ibanez
Rasmus Elm

Great ! was going to do my Europa team aswell this afternoon and remembered that there's no point without a league to play in LOL.

gave on it as it was way to difficult in picking a team.

Didn't think about that ? Any way I can change this ?

^

Have to say Van thats a pretty good team.

My team:
Helton
Lovren - Rami - Lombaerts
Hazard - Xabi Alonso - Mehmet Topal - Nasri
Agüero - Gomez - Cristiano Ronaldo

Bench: Vermeer; Luisão, Abraham; Gonalons​

Last edited:
Cheers guys, wasgonna set up a league myself :)

Champions League team

Neuer
Subotic Samuel Silva
Hazard Götze Özil Park Valbuena
Lopez Rooney(C)

Subs : Chesney, Sturridge, Nagatomo, Miguel.

Europa League team

Schwarzer
Uchida Ridgewell Sakho Assou-Ekotto
Arda Turan Pastore M'Vila Bale
Muniain Falcao(C)

Subs : Proto, Hooper, Upson, Pitroipa.