UEFA Club Football Awards nominees named

Who will the UEFA Club Football awars in their respective categories.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough choice between: Valdes and Cesar (Valdes has really come into his own and hit form this season, having previously been a lot less highly rated, Cesar has always been good, and had a brilliant season with Inter - from what i saw.)

Xavi and Sneijder (different players, but both had brilliant seasons, Sneijder obviously won the treble, and consistently made and scored important goals, and Xavi probably made at least half of Messi's goals this season, his passing ability is just fantastic..)

Messi and Rooney (Rooney played in a different role this season, and scored 30+ goals in his most successful season to date, and he learnt how to head! ;) - Messi is probably the best player in the world atm, and the four goals against Arsenal was the best display i've seen in my life.)

In the end, i went for:
Julio Cesar
Lucio
Xavi
Rooney

I think the English league is harder than the spanish one, which is why i went for Rooney ahead of Messi. I picked Xavi, but i'm now regretting my decision, as i remember that Sneijder won the treble... Wesley Sneijder ftw