UEFA Euro 2012 Top Scorer?

Top scorer of Euro 2012?

• Total voters

mld81

Reaction score
So who do you think will be top scorer at Euro 2012?

RVP, unless Holland go out early, then Torres or Iniesta.

Depend how far Holland get, then it will be RVP.. if not him probably Mario Gomez

Gomez Even if the Dutch go far, he won't be so immense with other quality players around him although it will be close :)

Although, looking at the list for the poll, it's obviously Johan Elmander.

WHY are some of those options even listed on that poll?

Might vote Thomas Pekhart for lols. Once watched him play for Southampton, he was ****.

If Klose starts ahead of Gomes then Klose, if not then either Gomes or Benzema.

WHY are some of those options even listed on that poll?

Might vote Thomas Pekhart for lols. Once watched him play for Southampton, he was ****.

No harm in giving people options, although I do agree with what you said :D

Going to go for either Torres or Giroud as an outsider.

I hope it will be Robbie Keane! But seriously i think it'll be Benzema

Well Olic is out of the equation as he is injured for 6 weeks and has withdrawn from the Croatian squad.

Would like to say Lewandowski, but it all depends on how far Poland get. If all teams played the same amount of games or it was just top scorer in the group stages, I'd say Lewandowski. But, it's not so I'm going to for Fernando Torres. Probably sounds bias, but I do think he could get quite a few goals at the Euros.

Funny that both Italian players in the poll will probably not be in the starting 11. RVP can not score at all (only in Premier where the CDs still track the forwards in a man marking and chase them to the touch line, the same type of over rated forward like Henry), Huntelar should have been chosen to start. My bet on the starting 11 German forward (Close or Gomez), starting 11 Spanish forward (Llorente or Torres, hopefully Llorente), Benzema (if France gets trough), Ronaldo or Giovinco (depends on which position he will be played). Too bad Zlatan plays as a playmaker for Sweden.

Last edited:
Hopefully RVP, Gomez or Benzema :)

Kervakhov would be a good shout. Russia have got the easiest group and should get a decent amount of goals.