UEFA Euro 2012 Top Scorer?

Top scorer of Euro 2012?

• Total voters
Karim Benzema, who has been brilliant for Real Madrid this season. I'm also tipping France to go quite a long way in this tournament. I also predict Aleksandr Kerzhakov, Klaas-Jan Hunterlaar, Mario Gomez and Robert Lewandowski to score quite a few, too.

​- PZW

Klaas Jan Huntelaar. I want to see those 'Huntelar to United' rumors again.

I've gone with Karim Benzema.. Although, I have a feeling Lewandowski and Kerzhakov will do very well.

ha lol the people who voted for kerzhakov he had a shocker one of the worst euro performances ever come on welbeck

I am guessing RVP decided to replicate Kerzhakov in the Holland vs Denmark game :D

Mario Mandzukic if he keeps this level of game for sure :D

Last edited:
Well it seems many of the big names are failing to find the net at Euro 2012! Many people who plumped for Robin Van Persie, Karim Benzema and Robert Lewandowski are wrong! However, Mario Gomez, Fernando Torres and Cristiano Ronaldo are not doing too badly, they are all proven goalscorers, at this Euros.

I have to admit that I was wrong with Benzema, it just seemed he would be raring to play for France after a good season with Real Madrid, and that France were on good form. Their exit tonight, though, means that Benzema didn't score once in the whole tournament, which is really shocking! If I'm correct, he's started every game so far?

- PZW