dimis0000

Reaction score
View attachment 185642

I've decide after long time to create the "UEFA Leagues + Cups".

So, i immediate start to explain what is "UEFA Leagues + Cups" :

I chose the first 128 teams according to UEFA club coefficients ranking system (Last updated: 11/12/2015 09:27 CET), and put them in 8 leagues of 16 teams each.

So now we have the following leagues:

1) Uefa Champions League
2) Uefa Premier League
3) Uefa Championship
4) Uefa Elite League
5) Uefa League One
6) Uefa League Two
7) Uefa League Three
8) Uefa Conference

So in the Champions League are the teams that start form position 1-16 (From Real Madrid to Napoli)...and that goes on up to Uefa Conference League and the 128th team in the standings of UEFA club coefficients ranking system.

All the leagues have the same structure except the "Champions League" and the "Conference League".

The structure is the following:

The Top 3 teams qualifies to the upper league, the Bottom 3 teams relegates to the lower league. But from every league qualifies and relegates 4 teams (except Champions League and Conference League). So we are missing one more team in relegation and in promotion system.

Here we have the famous Playoff's. The teams that are finished in positions 4th-5th-6th-7th goes for promotion Playoffs. Home and away matches both for semi-finals and final. The winner promotes.

In relegation battle we have also the teams that are finish in 10th-11th-12th-13th position of the league. Again home and away matches with the difference that the losers of the semi-finals plays in final. The winner stays in the league.

With that structure the league have only two places without playing for promotion or relegation.

What about the other two league i mention before??

The Champions League have the same system of relegation as i says in the previous leagues,,,but here because we don't have promotion, we go for championship playoffs. The top 4 teams plays a home and away games also in semi-finals and in final. The winner of the final is the holder of Uefa Champions League.

On the other hand in the Conference League we don't have relegation,,,but we have promotion,,,except the top 3 teams that promotes as all the other leagues, we also have playoffs here, but with the difference that are participating 8 teams instead of 4. One more difference that we have here, is that the games are single leg and not home and away games. The winner promotes.

In UEFA Leagues + Cups, we have 6 Cups!!!

1) Uefa Champions Cup
2) Uefa Premier Cup
3) Uefa Elite Cup
4) Uefa League Cup
5) Uefa Intro Cup
6) Uefa Super Cup

1) Uefa Champions Cup is the Bigger Cup and involves all the 128 teams. It's a home and away knockout rounds for the beginning and the teams are randomly play each other.

6) Uefa Super Cup is the super cup that take part in the start of every season (except the first season) and the teams that are playing are the winner of the Champions League and the winner of the Champions Cup. Is the Uefa Super Cup.

2) 3) 4) 5) Are the league Cups of "Uefa leagues + Cups". Every Cup here contains teams from 2 leagues. So we have the Premier Cup that contains 32 team from Champions League and Premier League,,,ect for the rest of the CUPS.

The big difference here is that the games are single knockout games except the semi-finals.

One big change again here is that in extra-time we have the famous GOLDEN GOAL rule.

******************************************************************************************************************************

****************************************Technical instruction of how you install the game************************

In the beginning you choose the UEFA Leagues + Cups mode by it self.

Then you must choose form the countries menu, LIECHTENSTEIN as your main country that you will play.

I recommend to choose also other countries from Europe such as : England, Spain, Germany, Italy , Holland, Portugal, France but with VIEW ONLY instruction. Also you can do the same for Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.

You can choose custom Database and choose from this countries the options "PLAYERS FROM TOP DIVISIONS".

Do not try to play other countries in Europe, i have delete them, their cups and its only there to play in the leagues and for you to send your scouters and find players.

I hope that you like it, and I'm waiting for your honest feedback.

Download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608289736

Last edited:
Looks very good. The only idea I don't like is the play off to win the top league. I guess I can edit this myself though for my own personal use. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply,,,if you know how to use the editor is simple,,,also change in the top 4 divisions the fixture priority
from "domestic-high" to "domestic - low" in order your players be on the team and not in internationals or the game to be postponed.