Reaction score
Im wondering if anybody would like to try my database?

And Im also asking this... Is it worth spending countless hours editing when the real football season is drawing to a close and we'll no doubt have a new FM soon enough?

But anyways...

Long story short...

I wanted to play as a local club in a regional division so I had a look for DB's that had english lower divisions. I did find a few good ones but not quite what I was looking for, I wanted alot more lower league cup..

So, up to now...

I have taken a DB file that already had English Premier Division to Regional Premier Divisions added to the Nation Rules, and a good job done with FA Cup structure etc and added some cups of my own. (My aim is to get as many of the real lower league cups in and working true to real life)

So up to now the structure looks like this...

Leagues

English Premier Div
Championship
League 1
League 2
Blue Sq Prem
Blue Sq Nth/Sth
English Regional Premier Divs
English Regional First Divs
English Counties Premier Divs
English Counties First Div

Cups

UEFA Regions Cup (European cup for regional div teams)
UEFA Regions Youth Cup (European cup for u19 regional div teams)

FA Cup
League Cup
Community Shield
FA Trophy
FA Vase
Johnstones Paint Trophy
Ryman Cup
Zamaretto Cup
Evo Stick Cup
FA Regional Inter-League Cup (Winner qualifies for UEFA Regions Cup)
Counties Premier Divisions Cup
Counties First Divisions Cup

Youth Cups (Under 19's)

FA Youth Cup
Ryman Youth Cup
Zamaretto Youth Cup
Evo Stick Youth Cup
FA Regional Inter-League Academy Cup (Winner qualifies for UEFA Regions Youth Cup)
Counties Premier Divisions Youth Cup
Counties First Divisions Youth Cup

All the competitions have the relevant awards...

The UEFA Regions Cup is like the UEFA Champions League for lower league clubs.

Ive had to make it so that it is played in England and comes under Englisg Domestic Cup, but it runs and plays exactly like the actual cup. All it really means is, that England are permanent hosts.

Im just really asking what people think and if they would be interested in playing if I carry on editing...

P.S., if anybody knows how to create reserve and under 18 leagues for regional teams without adding a B team to every club, (which defeats the object because once in the Prem u would still play in a regional reserve league) please let me know how to do this..

:)

sounds like a good idea... did you manage to make all the dates for the season work as in my experience, when using a database with the lower leagues, the dates mess up

I havent tested a full season yet. Just 8 weeks to allow the cups to start and I found no probs. Will test a full season though :)

I've not uploaded it yet, I just wanted to see if anybody would be interested, Ill try and get a first version finished for tomorro (I work and have gf and pets lol) We can call it a BETA lol

Thanks for the interest guys, Ill post more soon :)

Im looking forward to this, would be good if you did upload the database to here.