ufc k1

Reaction score
any fan of true fighting around here? I don't know how things are going I was a HUGE fan of cro-cop filipovic, best kicker in the world anybody here that knows what I am talkign about?

I usually watch all of the UFC main events. Georges St-Pierre is probably my favourite fighter at the moment, he just dominates everyone.

Cro Cop was in UFC for a bit but he was better at K1. But he has trained a guy who ive only seen fight once so far but his kicking was as good as Cro Cop. Think his name was Marcos Reljic. Im pretty sure about the Reljic but no so much of his first name. Pat Militic was my fave fighter

thanks man I'll check out at sherdog, it 's true that cro-cop has enver ben good with keys, he wass deinitly a k1 guy. ANd ''better'' or ''the meaniest, baddest best ************ out there?''

CRO COP is still in the ufc fighting hever weight m8. he is on the new ufc game. BISPING IS THE MAN LOL AND DAN HARDY

my favourite atm is frank mir hes a submission beast, brock lesner v frank mir fighting it out for the heavyweight title on 25th july! i think.

come on frank mir!

is cro-cop still around?

edit: sorry cro-cop is K1 nothing to do with UFC

he is still in the ufc he was in the last ufc against some guy from london can't remember his name and won

my favourite atm is frank mir hes a submission beast, brock lesner v frank mir fighting it out for the heavyweight title on 25th july! i think.

come on frank mir!

frank mir is a beast but i hope lesnar wins, the guy was made for this sport

and bisping will kill henderson

If Fedor Emelianenko came to the UFC he would destroy everyone, badest man on the planet.
Cro Cop is my favourite UFC fighter but he's past his best i think.

I think Cro Cop has just started fighting again. Also he is a K1 legend I beleive. Had a decent start in the UFC but think he fell away.

The best ever was Pat 'The Croation Sensation' Miletic

true frank mir is a submission legend but he cant fight on is feet for toffee look at some off his fights. also the americans hate brock lesnar as they dont thinkl he is a good all round mma fighter but to be fair when you have raw power and strenght why woulf you need to be great at everythig lol