UFC Undisputed 2010

i was so good at 2009 until people got me on the mat and i just kind of gave up and let them batter **** out of me so hopfully i can control graples and takedowns better

Same with me really. Standing up im really good but on the ground im a mess and get subbed all the time.

Same with me really. Standing up im really good but on the ground im a mess and get subbed all the time.

How far you got on career? I can't win the belt. You can have the best fighter and its as though the champ is untouchable.

How far you got on career? I can't win the belt. You can have the best fighter and its as though the champ is untouchable.

Haven't started that yet, will do tommorow to get me in the mood for UFC114.

Just been doing a few online player fights and had 1 ranked match which I won :)

current online record is: 6 wins - 4 losses.

what about you guys?

Just bought the game.. Will post my progress when I get home and play it for a while.

Yet to venture online. Having another crack at the champ on career mode!

anybody want a game on xbox 360? I have mastered subs and trans.

Downloaded the Demo and deleted it 15 mins later.
The fighters movements are terrible (compared to Fight night 4).
It actually looked and felt old to me.

I won't be buying it.

Downloaded the Demo and deleted it 15 mins later.
The fighters movements are terrible (compared to Fight night 4).
It actually looked and felt old to me.

I won't be buying it.
i played the demo and loved it i am defiantly buying this after my exams, if you played the last one then the controls are easy enough to use

Game is to hard when you get to the champion, Im so useless on the ground that I dont think I will bother on career mode again, ruins the game for me cos its so easy to get subbed

Game is to hard when you get to the champion, Im so useless on the ground that I dont think I will bother on career mode again, ruins the game for me cos its so easy to get subbed

Why don't you practice some more instead of just giving up?

The subs on this game are so annoying. I've had about 20 online fights and all the ones I've lost have come from a submission. Really annoying.

Been playing this game a fair bit over the last few days..

Career mode is going fairly well, I'm 14-0-0 having just knocked out Chuck Liddel who came out of retirement to fight me and got knocked out cold in the opening round (H)..

I agree with the subs, as soon as I get put in one, it's game over.. but if I'm on the ground I usually get up unless it's vs Frank Mir..

Has anybody else seen the glitch when you're in a clinch? They both get in a clinch and end up slowly drifting apart and floating but you're unable to move at all until the end of the fight. Then they start flapping around like fishes and levitating until the time limit on the round expires. Happened to me first online, then started happening in Career Mode.. very annoying but hilarious at the same time.

Next time it happens to me, I'll record it.

Overall, a very good game :)

Yeah I've experienced the clinch glitch where you drift apart slowly, that was only in exhibition though.
There was also one online where the round started and neither fighter could move from the spot. So we were just stood there for the whole round. Yet to go on career mode, may start it soon.

Who is everyone's favourite fighter to use?