Uh Oh..Man City's going down.

Deuss

Reaction score
Oh no..I signed a bucketload of players mostly on monthly installments. The End Is Near.

2570ena.jpg

The Cause.
w0721f.jpg

Funny how the owner gave me another 20m pounds to spend midway through the season.

you could have got van der vaart on loan and 30 million for vargas is way too much..
you should have got dzeko for 10 million less and same for de rossi..you well and truly over spent..

But those were the prices that their respective clubs were asking for !
I'm being held ransomm, so does this mean manshity will go into administration?

very much doubt it considering the chairman's got a wealth of riches..you may just get less in the next transfer window, probably a messily 40 million!!!!

ZOMG! 40m only! I can't even buy 1 player.
Ok let's hope it doesn't screw up my game, i'd hate to restart and doing everything again

i dont think youll need to buy many players anyway considering the ones you have already bought are key players

You suck! you paid way over price for all those players and have hardly brought anything into the club via player sales...

apparently, it seems as though you're trying to ruin the club :'(

I just want to let loose, and almost buy whoever I want for once. It's quite a nice feeling
Aren't the inflated prices reflected as to what's happening in real life now? FM's becoming very realistic i must say!

Last edited:
ZOMG! 40m only! I can't even buy 1 player.
Ok let's hope it doesn't screw up my game, i'd hate to restart and doing everything again

you actually dont need any more players..maybe only adler because his the best keeper in the game, in my opinion. Rb may be an issue..keep hold of zableta his not bad..

mate you can get vargas for about 13M and daniel de rossi ive signed before for about 26M you paid well over the odds

Man City won't go into administration. Thats the beauty of their ownership situation... not sure its even possible...

Man City won't go into administration. Thats the beauty of their ownership situation... not sure its even possible...

Yep, their chairman would just invest another 50M into the team. Once on FM09 with Portsmouth, i went to exactly 0 with monthly installments and loan pay-off but then started to make 200-300k per month profits when I had payd for everything.

I just want to let loose, and almost buy whoever I want for once. It's quite a nice feeling
Aren't the inflated prices reflected as to what's happening in real life now? FM's becoming very realistic i must say!

i think you have ruin the club & the game also. buying to many player with some unrealistic value? just ridiculous. :(

i think you have ruin the club & the game also. buying to many player with some unrealistic value? just ridiculous. :(

That's what Man City is doing right now in real life :)
Well yeah I must admit some of the prices were rather inflated I tried negotiating for less but the respective clubs wouldn't budge! I remember getting de rossi for about 30m pounds when I was using Arsenal, maybe they're so expensive because i chose the 48 month installment? with only like 5m upfront

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

you actually dont need any more players..maybe only adler because his the best keeper in the game, in my opinion. Rb may be an issue..keep hold of zableta his not bad..

Yes, I've put together a team that could sustain me for about 3 seasons.
Am on the lookout for a keeper..but Adler really? His shot stopping stats look really good, but the scout says his weakness is dealing with high balls and crosses into the penalty area, so I'm having 2nd thoughts about him though.

Rb's cool, I'll just use Richards/Toure until I can find an uber fullback

That's what Man City is doing right now in real life :)
Well yeah I must admit some of the prices were rather inflated I tried negotiating for less but the respective clubs wouldn't budge! I remember getting de rossi for about 30m pounds when I was using Arsenal, maybe they're so expensive because i chose the 48 month installment? with only like 5m upfront

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Yes, I've put together a team that could sustain me for about 3 seasons.
Am on the lookout for a keeper..but Adler really? His shot stopping stats look really good, but the scout says his weakness is dealing with high balls and crosses into the penalty area, so I'm having 2nd thoughts about him though.

Rb's cool, I'll just use Richards/Toure until I can find an uber fullback

Hehehehe ... That's true :$
Alto Chelsea do the same way under Abramovich, but still have a different style. Bit like Real Madrid in the real life right now. ;)

the only way man city will go into administration in real life is when the oil runs out in the middle east

I think you need a bit more experience in the business side with signings like that you spent much more than you had to.

I think so too, but since this being my first real game experience with FM2010, thought I'd try out the supposed 'good' players and see how they work with the tactics