UK People Wanted For Prem or Championship Save

Boydy123

Reaction score
I am looking for people close to my age which is 31 but happy to have a network game with people younger as long as you like under 18, looking for a long term network game with Prem or Championship teams, if you are interested then let me know your Steam name in here please and I will add you.

I am looking for people close to my age which is 31 but happy to have a network game with people younger as long as you like under 18, looking for a long term network game with Prem or Championship teams, if you are interested then let me know your Steam name in here please and I will add you.
I'm interested mate add my steam tw199y2013

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hiya Tw199y, I just tried adding you but Steam didn't recognize your name, add me instead boydy1984 or if that don't work try boydy123, let me know if you manage to add me or not please.

im interested mate, add me turner25, i tried searching for yours but no match.

Just tried searching for you Keith and didn't work, try adding me boydy1984 or boydy123