UkFootballScores Be a Player team game! how far can we go?!?! will need 20-60 players

5PqY1.jpg

Two early goals for United won this game comfortably!! ad at half time City were losing also made the day agreat one United fans and players alike!

NlFcU.jpg

MIZAt.jpg

Looking good fro Athletic now after a great unbeaten run! they should be good for play offs now but who will they be playing???

pCwsn.jpg

Lukas Brownlee back from injury to put a gloss on the season! Hats off to Drogbarr in goal as he has played in every game this season and conceded about 20 goals in all comps!

Last edited:
a hat to keeper Drogbarr and defence also for conceding hardly any goals all season about 20 in all comps is a monumental effort!
Thank you:D

Good to see myself get a hat-trick! Finally started scoring for City after a poor first half of the season :)

That concludes the season!!!!!!!United win the League with City and Rovers 2nd & 3rd respectively all scoring over 100 points!!!!!! Never seen 3 teams get to 100 before!! I have a screenshot of table but will give away who won the play offs!

Goal of the month and 2nd in both player and young player of the month. Good month i say!

Cagey! Very Cagey! Looks good for the away sides though taking leads back home!! Up next FA Trophy Final from The Britannia Stadium! Who will prevail City or Rovers???? Place ya bets!!