lvzifer

Reaction score
Maybe some of these players was already posted on this forum if yes sry about that .. I found some good talents there

currently playing as celtic with ukraine premier division loaded and there is some ridiculous players valued at less than 100k

Hellroker and Raikan will be on this thread as soon as they see it, I assure you. They live Ukraine Wonderkids ;)

theres also kaskov and balashov or something like that they turn out to be very good :D well for me anyway :D

BOOM. As Sam said, I would be here and here I am lol. Add these guys - Nevmyvaka,Vernydub,Bezus,Balashov,Kyrylo Petrov,Artur Denchuk,Roman Zozulya

Typical... Lol, good list mind you, Raikan might beat you though Helroker ;)

Typical... Lol, good list mind you, Raikan might beat you though Helroker ;)

Ok, to ensure that he doesnt, I'll add some good teenagers now too :p

Kas'kov,Chaykovskyi,Churko,Imerekov,Vitnesets,Noyok,Schedryi,Pryndeta ^^)

You wait until I make a Serbian thread, Popara, Savic, Konchenko, Miljic. Watch out

It's not a bad idea, if all of us make a thread on the best wonderkids in our chosen country, sticky worthy

i know this is off the subject but can someone please tell me how to start a thread on here!? everone is telling me where to go but the option just is not there and i dont know what is wrong... someone PLEASE help