Andras99

Reaction score
The question is simple: has anyone ever managed to get a Work Permit for Ulises Davila? He is scoring 20+ goals at Vitoria Guimaraes, where i loaned him for the past 3 seasons, and i would like to give him a chance, but every time i offer a contract, he won't receive a work permit. He is in the last 6 months too.
Suggestions? Or did i do something wrong, like loaned him to the wrong country or something?

The question is simple: has anyone ever managed to get a Work Permit for Ulises Davila? He is scoring 20+ goals at Vitoria Guimaraes, where i loaned him for the past 3 seasons, and i would like to give him a chance, but every time i offer a contract, he won't receive a work permit. He is in the last 6 months too.
Suggestions? Or did i do something wrong, like loaned him to the wrong country or something?

ideally what you want is a club affiliation like man utd have with antwerp...belgium has only a 3 year citizenship right and therefore makes you an EU national...whats when Davilla will get his WP

just check how much longer he has til he gains Portuguese nationality then offer the contract but for now keep offering the deal and see if the WP can be pushed through early

good luck

Checked what you said. He's gone i guess. You need 5 years in Portugal to gain citizenship. If i would have loaned him 1 more year in Spain, i would not have lost him. I guess i will try the Offer new contract spam. Thanks for the reply.