Ulland - A new nation - The Challenges

General Ben

Reaction score
Link to download - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5073
Link to Original Ulland Thread - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/editing/75008-ulland-new-nation.html

Hi guys,

If your here then I presume you have seen my original thread and my database (if you haven't then links are at the top of the OP).

Ulland is awaiting your arrival, and I will be posting several challenges up here as time goes on.

Challenge 1 - Dockside Rangers

View attachment 173195

This should be a fairly simple challenge to get you all used to the database! Dockside Rangers are predicted 4th in the Ulland Nation Premier, but have plenty of money to improve their squad. They also have a big sponsorship deal with Adidas.

They have some star players (most notably (fat!) Ronaldo) who you can shape the squad around. Aim for greatness.

Requirements: Start the season in Ulland Nov. 2010. Load Ulland (all Divisions) and England (up to Championship at least) and one other league.

Screenshots: Start of the game (the one with the database shown on), Final League table, and cups. Also Top Goalscorer if one of your players is in the top 3! And, if it's interesting, Transfer History!

This is a one season challenge

Points System

Ulland National Premier
1st - 10 points
2nd - 8 points
3rd - 6 points
4th - 5 points
5th - 3 points
6th - 1 point
7th - 0 points
8th - minus 2 points
9th - minus 4
Relegated - minus 10

The General's Cup
Winner - 8 points
Runner up - 7 points
Semi-finals - 5 points
Quarters - 2 points

Ulland FA Cup
Winner - 6 points
Runner-up - 5 points
Semi-Final - 3 points

Top Goalscorer
1st - 3 points
2nd - 2 points
3rd - 1 point

Good Luck!

Participants

General Ben
bakazzy
l7l Danny

Last edited:
Go on then! Put us in, hope it won't crash for me like it did :p

im going try this,something different to do

Well I won the first match...but then everything crashed XD

Ha... is it ok now? If it freezes just leave it and it normally sorts itself out :)

No it puts up an error and then the game closes it self :S