ULTIMATE 433 (Champions after 31 games - 131 GF, 25 GA & 107 points)

That's cool you I said ealier I think it's better without "take more risks" as an instruction, I'm going to try this out think it will be good
keep up good work

Looks good!!!

what training do you use ? i can't download any of the links so can people put some scrrenshots of training etc :)

Pre-Season

Team Cohesion - High

Match Tactics Only (Until Fluid)

During Season

Balanced - Average

Before winnable match - Attacking Movement
Before hard match - Defensive Positioning

First season with Southampton. Tactic used from highlighted Leeds game and tweaked to be more defensive thoughout the season. Not quite as potent going forward but improving on the defensive side of things and very nice to watch still.

View attachment 779105View attachment 779108View attachment 779110View attachment 779113View attachment 779116View attachment 779117View attachment 779119View attachment 779125View attachment 779127

Nice work:).

Nice season, Champions in the first season with them it`s an overachievement.
I know in defence it`s a little sloppy because of the nature of the tactic - ultra attacking - and it needs tweaks for teams outside top 6.
Glad it worked out. :)

Hello mate do you use OI? Because i do not understand what you mean with OI on the first page?Do you think this tactic works with atletico madrid?

Hello mate do you use OI? Because i do not understand what you mean with OI on the first page?Do you think this tactic works with atletico madrid?

I leave to As. Manager the OI when i play FM.
Most of the time i play FMC, much faster and you don`t need OI.
Should work really well with Atletico, curious if you give it a go. :)

Hey guys, just updated the OP with the new version for FM15.3

ENJOY