Ultimate combination of tactics. Won the league with Everton 1st season

corbey08

Reaction score
After weeks of having unsuccessful files on 14.3.1 I think I've found the perfect combination of tactics.

This is the success I've had with these tactics in the 1st season with Everton:

View attachment 394065View attachment 394064View attachment 394063View attachment 394062View attachment 394061View attachment 394060

Bear in mind that I went on a 4 game winless streak near the end of the season mainly because all of my DM's got injured & they are vital in these tactics.

The only transfers I made were:

In:
Chris Solly ?3.5M from Charlton
?der ?lvarez Balanta ?10M from River

Out:
Bryan Oviedo ?5M to CSKA Moskow
(Jan) ?der ?lvarez Balanta Loan to Schalke
(Jan) Arouna Kon? Loan to Marseille

My brother has also taken Aston Villa from 20th to 12th using the same combination of tactics.

====================================================================================
The tactics
====================================================================================

I've tweaked existing tactics I've found to this website to find the best success I could but had to read about 50 pages of posts to get every detail down so I thought I'd put them all together here.

There are 2 similar tactics I started with. 1 for when you are favourites and 1 for when you are underdogs.

The favourites tactic is Tylerbode's Blitz and the underdog tactic is Rosler71's Silk & Steel V2. I've slightly tweaked these tactics and combined them with tomlfc's defensive corner tactic and another attacking corner tactic. The links of these are below.

I have to stress the importance of sticking to the given training and team talks or these tactics will not be successful.

Training:

Pre Season:
General: Team Cohesion, Very High.
Match: Tactics, 50% (all the way to left).
Untick 'Rest before game'.

In Season:
General: Balanced, Average.
Match: Teamwork, 30% (two from left).
Untick 'Rest before game'.

Individual Training:
Train each player for the role you plan to play them in.
Team talks:

Kick-off:
- Nothing

Half-time:
- Winning: Calm "Playing well, keep it up."
- Drawing or Losing: Assertive "Far from pleased/show me something else."

Full-time:
- Won: Calm "Well done, I'm pleased, good win for us'.
- Draw or Lost: Assertive "Far from pleased/we should have won?"

**NO OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS**

Important player attributes:

All Players - anticipation, decisions and acceleration

CBs - good acceleration, work rate and anticipation,height 6ft+.

HB - high decisions and more importantly high anticipation and positioning (low aggression is preferable)

A few added points:

- Don't expect your complete forward to score every game. As you can see from my game Lukaku didn't get a huge number of goals but he did get a good number of assists. The CF's role is to attract defenders in order to give more space for the CM & F9 to exploit.

- Your CB's having at least 13 pace/acceleration is vital, especially in the favourites tactic. Sylvain Distin was only just adequate for me here. Your full backs will go forward to give your team width which can leave you vulnerable to counter attacks which will require speedy centre backs to cover.

- This tactic will create a lot of Clear Cut Chances which your strikers will miss a lot of. Keep the faith. Lukaku & Mirallas probably had an average of 3 CCC's per game between them but as you can see didn't score anywhere near all of them. We still won the league though.

Links:

Normal tactic (favourites): mediafire.com/download/vo5l351go9vcgm9/Normal.tac
Underdog tactic: mediafire.com/download/6lh1oto2u8birn9/Underdog.tac

i've ever used similar tactic for online game.....plug and play that works nicely but the inconvenient of this tactic is the front of your attack cause the strikers made a defensive pressing.....:)[h=2]Rainmaker v2 and Silk & Steel v2.......... ACombined Arms approach to FM[/h][h=2][/h]

Your tactic is great at home or when you are the favorite. Sometime this tactic is disater when you face the similar rated team away from home.
I had test this tactic when I'm the top team and i score >110 goals in one season and only allowed about 30 goals.
The underdog tactic seem not work for me

not bad, but why play wider when most of your players are in the middle of the pitch?

not bad, but why play wider when most of your players are in the middle of the pitch?

playing narrow with 4 of your midfielders can be way to easy to defend as they'll all be close to each, playing wider will create more space for his box to box midfielders and more importantly is attacking centre mid