Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neall

AFK
Reaction score
Need Ideas!!

I Wont edit any CA/PA of players but if you want u can use an in game editor

ok so im wanting to create an ultimate database, and i would like ideas to be put forward.

when i get enough ideas i will post in this post the ones that i think would be good enough.:D

if any of these ideas appear in custom databases in the future, u saw them here first!!

Ideas

International League

Merge Spanish and Italy, Scotland and England, France and Germany then winner of each league enters a 3 way mini league for ultimate european title

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

put a poll up to see if people like the idea

Last edited:
A bit more specific please?

well basically im taking good ideas from users and i will put them al into 1 database

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Last edited:
I think he's saying pretty much any good ideas you have put them forward and maybe a few can be put together to make 'the ultimate database'.

Sounds sweet to me if it works :)

I think he's saying pretty much any good ideas you have put them forward and maybe a few can be put together to make 'the ultimate database'.

Sounds sweet to me if it works :)

exactly what i mean:D:D:D

it could take some time but what i might do is if i get a lot of ideas i will add them in seperate nations

Loads of youth players with -9 and -10 potential ability....don't like regens :P

A league of national teams ^^)

Loads of youth players with -9 and -10 potential ability....don't like regens :P

not a bad idea but i don't think i will include this as its a bit vague:S

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

A league of national teams ^^)

i will try that nice idea!

man city in the conference with loads of money- just for a laugh

Give every player a PA of 200, so you can have all the players you actually like in your team, not good players who are knobs?! ;)

Have another league with 20 classic teams (change their nationalities so they don't clash with the international league?)

c'mon i need some good ideas like league set up competitions...??

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Have another league with 20 classic teams (change their nationalities so they don't clash with the international league?)

sorry but i dont get it, classic teams as in 70's 80's etc??

Yeah
Even recent teams like Ajax 95, Real Madrid 2003, Man Utd 99, Arsenal unbeaten 2002 etc

Yeah
Even recent teams like Ajax 95, Real Madrid 2003, Man Utd 99, Arsenal unbeaten 2002 etc

that would take ALOT of work like LOADS lol but if i can find a database on the site of classic teams ill ask the owner if i can borrow them lol

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

I would like at least 5 more decent and do-able ideas before i start the database

Back