• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3K

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what does PA -9 do?

off topic but its mid way in the pa table with -20 being the best

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

ok so if this is going to be any success i need contribution from you guys even just simple things like a merged scottish and english league, a european league come on :D

merged spanish portuguese league, scottish english league, irish welsh league, and france germany league. Just an idea:D

merged spanish portuguese league, scottish english league, irish welsh league, and france germany league. Just an idea:D

not many if any would play the welsh/ irish
but good idea

what i then could do is the top team in each league enters a 3 way single league to win Ultimate european championshipXD(A)

not many if any would play the welsh/ irish
but good idea

what i then could do is the top team in each league enters a 3 way single league to win Ultimate european championshipXD(A)

now i'd play that

Re: Ultimate Databse

Neall you are totally wrong about PA.

-10 is the best so -9 is pretty immense

dunno if this is possible but have the winners of each league atart a cup competition but have it take place every week so the new leaders of that league represent their country.

for example to begin with manchester united are premier league champions so they would play first round representing england, then by the time the second round comes up chelsea have overtaken them at the top so they would represent england in the second round.

dunno if this is possible but have the winners of each league atart a cup competition but have it take place every week so the new leaders of that league represent their country.

for example to begin with manchester united are premier league champions so they would play first round representing england, then by the time the second round comes up chelsea have overtaken them at the top so they would represent england in the second round.

i highly doubt thats possible nice idea though haha

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

i am getting some nice ideas but could people post some more?

Back