Ultimate FM challenge database

dc999, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

says that when i try download

what is that if I may know? Database for what? The new transfer season? or what? more information please. :)

dc999, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It's saying that cause it ant gone through Moderation yet :)

oh sorry, its a database were my local team congleton are in the premier league. With no players and little money, you must keep them up. The ultimate FM09 challenge don't you think?

oh sorry, its a database were my local team congleton are in the premier league. With no players and little money, you must keep them up. The ultimate FM09 challenge don't you think?

are they really bad then :p

ditto

Click on the link then look at the screenshot of finances

It's rediculous, £1M Balance, £400k Transfer, £28k Wage, PLC.

That's completely unrealistic :/ Where's the TV money at least? You'd be luck to survive League 1 with these kinds of funds..

It's called the ultimate challenge, it's supposed to be very hard, people are always complaining that FM is too easy and they need a new challenge. They don't come much harder than this.

And no it's not unrealistic, i reckon Congleton Town would jump at the chance of having those finances! :D