Ultimate Free Transfer Database 11.3

• Thread starter Thread starter craigo1409
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 12K

craigo1409

Reaction score
11.3 Ultimate Free Transfer Database v1.0

This is a database I created which has released every single person in the game from their contracts. This includes all players and staff from every country in the world. It was made with the 11.3 database so is the most up to date version you will need.

I have also added every country in the world to the EU which means you no longer need to worry about work permits or EU rules when signing a player from abroad. This means you can freely assemble your dream team with only opposition managers to stop you.

The only problem I have spotted so far is players that have already agreed a future transfer will still have that future transfer. This is something I am working on and would appreciate it if you could leave feedback with any players you spot that needs fixed.

Instructions:-
Download and Extract to Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>Editor Data
Start New Game and select "Free Transfer Database 11.3" as Editor Data
Untick the boxes that say Add Players to Teams and Add Key Staff to Teams.
Enjoy.
Thanks and enjoy.

Download Links:-
Mediafire Link

View attachment 161752

Screenshots:-
View attachment 161753
View attachment 161884

Last edited:
Looks great, will download and play for sure! Now only to choose which side... Ajax... Swansea... Fulham... nah.

I think I'll go with Arsenal and only sign U23's :)

ill give it a go for you mate ill let you know how i get on :)

Has anyone spotted any issues or players with pre-contracts needing fixed? I want to get them all out when I release the next version.

v2 will have all International contracts released aswell. Unfortunately this has to be done one by one though, so it could take a while.

hi great idea for a database craigo.. i was looking forward to a game so decided to start with Celtic. only have an option of offering players 2k a week for a key player status when offering contracts to players. Couldnt sign any players so decided to go to Spurs where the most i could offer a player was 9k. Have adjusted my transfer budgets to increase the wage budget but still will not let me offer higher wages. is this a known issue or am i doing somehting wrong?

hi great idea for a database craigo.. i was looking forward to a game so decided to start with Celtic. only have an option of offering players 2k a week for a key player status when offering contracts to players. Couldnt sign any players so decided to go to Spurs where the most i could offer a player was 9k. Have adjusted my transfer budgets to increase the wage budget but still will not let me offer higher wages. is this a known issue or am i doing somehting wrong?

Yeah I had this problem with my Free Agents DB on FM10, there's nothing you can do to change it on the Data Editor. You just have to use FMRTE

Might be a stupid question. But i don't have anything called "Editor Data". All i have is "Editor 2011" and putting it in there doesn't work. Any help ? :S

Last edited:
Might be a stupid question. But i don't have anything called "Editor Data". All i have is "Editor 2011" and putting it in there doesn't work. Any help ? :S

yeh i dont have "Editor Data" either

Never mind figured it out. You just create the folder.

it's in /my documents/ sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

dont know if anyone else is having this problem or i am thick as ****...

when i click download it takes around 15secs which obviously isnt the proper file but i dont know how to download it properly:/

any help?

Not his idea for this year though.
Mine was released first this year. ;)

when i click download it takes around 15secs which obviously isnt the proper file but i dont know how to download it properly:/

any help?

sorry for re-posting really want to know

any help?

sorry for re-posting really want to know

No this is correct. After downloading extract it into Editor Data folder, in Football Manager 2011, if you dont have 1 create. This can be found in your documents.

Just started playing this! Its quality but every team is going for who Im going for near enough haha

Back