Ultimate Free Transfer Database 11.3

• Thread starter Thread starter craigo1409
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 12K
is anybody else having trouble with wages? i get arround 900k-1.1 mil for wages, and even if i excess the wage budget, i can't seem to get more, even though i've got plenty of excessive transfer money.

hey guys i cant seem to get this working, i download the file but it doesnt appear in my editor when i load it and doesnt appear in the game?

wat do i name the folder that i will create and where will the editor data be in fm2011

This is where your download should be going C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\editor data

Make sure you unzip the file into this then delete the download rar file. Download winrar from http://download.cnet.com/windows/ if you havent already.

This is gonna sound really stupid but none of the good players are there ? i cant find them, i search for them and nothing appears ? HELP?????

Like who? Make sure your using a large database, do it so your assistant doesn't rule out anyone, as you start with a shocking assistant

Im having an issue with the wage cap, and a number of teams in the league incapable of signing players because they have a wage budget of 35-45k £ is there any way around this (not delete the chairmen for instance?)

Why does my save always crash when i go to the backroom advice screen?

Back