ULTIMATE LEGENDS & STARS 1880-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenech

Reaction score
This is the ULTIMATE LEGENDS GAME! More Legends and More Stars than ever before!

The Ultimate football show on Earth, A diamond generation, where every star or legend since the 1880's to the present day is back and ready to play.

What would happen if every top club had their best 25 players from all time, available to them for selection? If those same clubs had their most influential Chairmen and most famous managers at the helm? Who would win? What would happen? We are about to find out exactly that!

Can you defeat the Total Football of Ajax Golden Generation? Can you handle being kicked all over the park by the Mighty Whites (Leeds)? How will you stop the worlds legendary players from performing? What are you going to do when they come to play against you? Can you motivate a team to win against a side managed by Brian Clough? Is it possible to even beat a Jose Mourinho Team with 25 of Chelsea's best ever players?
All these Questions and many more will be answered soon......... *** COMING SOON ***

Legends and Stars from 1880's to Present day to give each top team 25 of their best players where possible ensuring a balance of playing positions in each squad.

This promises to be the most comprehensive and in depth Stars and Legends game ever.

Realistic data and historical records to ensure complete accuracy in game due to extensive research and public opinion.

More legends and stars back in the game than ever before.

25 man teams for all the Top Clubs around the world.

The return of Wimbledon.

The return of Ajax Golden Generation

The return of Burnley's Golden Days between 1914-1921 and 1946-1976, Burnley have been Football League Champions twice, in 1920–21 and 1959–60 and have won the FA Cup once, in 1914. The Clarets also reached the 1961 quarter-finals of the European Cup.

The return of Sheffield Wednesday formerly known as The Wednesday

The return of Wolverhampton Wanderers winner of 13 Trophies overall including 3 league championships and 4 FA Cups.

The return of Sunderland, the team of all talents, 6 league championships and 2 time FA Cup Champions.

The return of Don Revie's Leeds United, The Mighty Whites, 3 time league champions, 2 Europa leagues and the most successful team in England in the Seventies.

The return of Brian Clough's highly successful Nottingham Forest, 13 trophies including back to back European Cups and 1 league championship.

The return of the great and heated rivalry between Brian Clough and Don Revie

The return of Blackburn Rovers, 12 trophies overall including 3 League Championships and 6 times FA Cup Champions.

The return of the Uruguay 1930 & 1950 world cup winning teams

The return of the invincible Preston North End

The return of the Austrian Wunderteam.

PLUS SO MUCH MORE!

No Sugar Daddies and Starting Finances dependant on total number of Trophies won from 1888 to 2014, League Division and Reputation

* Mega Face Pack Release *

* Top Division Clubs Chairman / Presidents / Owners back from each clubs greatest period of success or achievement*

* Top Division Clubs Greatest Managers back based on their first real period of Success or Greatest Achievements where possible*

Legends and Stars in all countries around the world from 1880's to 2020 to present you with the Ultimate Legends and Stars Football Manager Series.

Legends & Stars will be between 20-21 again

Most players will be at their clubs at the exact age they had joined those clubs. This can easily be checked via Wikipedia and other top online sources.

If there are any legends or stars you would like to see in this database then please let me know and the relevant research will be carried out and I will do my best to get them included for you if they have not been previously researched and included already.

I will be releasing previews of the teams that I feel are close to completion. Please note that these are not the final teams but will give you a good indication of what the final team is going to look like. I will also release previews of Players as the project progresses as well.

Further Updates will be revealed in due course. Any Questions please do not hesitate to ask.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Q:
Will you be editing Legends and Stars who are close to retirement but not yet finished their Careers

A: Yes

Q: This Player is not a Legend.

A: This is a Legend and Stars Game, so it's not just Legends, it is Stars as well!

Q: What is the difference between this Legends games and Legend Games of Yesteryear?

A: This is the Ultimate Legends and Stars Game encompassing 100 years of footballing history in more depth, there are thousands of Legends and Stars and this series will bring 25 man squads for all the very top teams and ensure a complete balance of playing positions throughout the squad and include the best ever 25 players to play for those clubs, from 1800's and will also see the return of the best managers and chairmen. This will be the Ultimate Football Show, a Diamond Generation of Legends and Stars all on the field at the same time, a unique insight into history and very educational, this will decide what would have happened had all the Legends and Stars been alive at the same time, who would have won? Who wins the big trophies, which country had the best players over 100 years of history? This is the chance to find out the impossible? What IF??? Here it is.... So many questions will be answered...

Q: Why is a certain player at this club and not that club?

A: Let's discuss, and debate, then we can decide together, but there many be genuine reasons why a player is at a certain club, and equally it may just be oversight on my part so please bring it to my attention and we can talk about it...

Q: Have you created this player yet?

A: Let me know and either I will say yes, or do some research and then decide whether to create the player or not.

Q: What happens to the original players in these legends teams? for example where will Welbeck and Januzaj be as they have no previous senior clubs? are they deleted or in the u21's? I've been trying to plan what transfers I'm going to make when this DB is complete but there's SO MANY PLAYERS I WANT The amount of amazing players in the Premier league alone is insane, as will be Italy's Serie A but I bet the Brazilian league is unbelievable for obvious reasons with young Ronaldo's, Dunga's, Bebeto's, Romario's, Rivaldo's, Cafu's, Roberto Carlos's here there and everywhere. Or more to the point could you really significantly improve any team considering the standards most teams will be at in this game? you could probably spend 60m on somebody to only marginally improve your squad, Ultimately maybe the only way to win with this DB is by being the superior tactician?

A: These are 25 man squads and no more than 25 players in each team starting out. Welbeck and Januzaj are not deleted, but they and all the other originals who didn't make the 25 man teams, will now be released and available on free transfers to whoever wants to snap them up! Alternatively they may be put back to earlier clubs if they were at a previous club before. This should help lower division club managers or other club managers snap them up if they want to.

It's going to be down to tactics because the quality of the leagues is going to be incredible, never seen before. one mistake will be punished for sure. I am not sure if it will be the only way to win, but certainly it will be a massive challenge to win in this game, it will test the quality of manager like never before and I am hoping and I am sure there are managers out there that can rise to the challenge.

This game certainly gives an insight as to what you might expect to see when the biggest legends and stars from the 1880's to 2020 suddenly reappear on the same stage at the same time to give us the diamond generation of soccer players the world has never seen before. I wouldn't like to be a top international manager trying to pick a squad for the finals as they will have to leave out some great players.

Attachments

• ulegendslogo.jpg
    ulegendslogo.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 1,284
Q: Will you be making this available through the steam workshop? Looks incredible and cannot wait to play this database. I'm interested in how you go about deciding ratings for individual players, it must take a lot of prep work in terms of accuracy and also how many teams are you planning on covering?

A: No, the game will only be available via FMBase. Extensive research, Public Opinion, Full Biographies / Histories / Periodic Analysis / Online Sources and Player Caps and Achievements etc. all contribute towards determining the ratings of a player to ensure accuracy and realistic stats / special moves etc.. so that each player who is recreated is as close to that player as can possibly be. All data will be as accurate as it can possibly be. It does take a tremendous amount of prep work, but I don't do half jobs, this will be as close to perfect as it can possibly be before it will be released. All of the Premiership, the return of all the successful clubs in English football, all the top teams in Europe and around the world. More teams than ever before, more legends and stars than ever before. I use direct sources available online including FIFA, PES, FM and The Football Association. This is a Mighty Magyars Production.

Q: Are you using player nicknames?

A No Nicknames are being used.

Q: How are you deciding what PA to give each player?

A: I am doing a lot of research and looking at all sorts of things like stats, records, international caps, reading reports on the players, lots of different articles, quotes from public and inside knowledge, online sources and generally a lot of common sense. comparisons to similar players etc etc.. I am looking for what they could do as a player, success achieved, background, teams they played in, I wouldn't say there is any one factor but a combination of many different areas before deciding. I am very much taking the players current age into account as well and how long i think they will have to develop to their full potential and am being quite mathematical about it all. I am using my own knowledge of football and players, especially the ones i remember to compare and decided upon.

Q: When will this game be released?

A: This game will only be released once it has been completed, I do not have a definite release date yet but as soon as I do I will announce it on here, in the meantime, thank you so much for your patience while this massive project is being completed.

Q: Are you including the achievements and histories of your legends up until their current age in-game?

A: I am including the histories and achievements of players up until their current age in game, as long as the players histories and achievements up until that point were already in the game, so for the majority of these, it is just a case of updating the dates and achievements of each player, to bring them up to date with their current age in the game starting out, which is time consuming as well, but I think it is important for the game to be as realistic as possible when it is released.

Where the players were not in the database to begin with, I am not including the achievements and histories, however if you wish to add these yourself once the game is released, then please feel free to do so! What I can guarantee is, if a player is at a club, then they were definitely at that club at that age and most of them are at the first top division club at the earliest age possible, so a lot of these legends and stars are young and at the clubs when they just joined those clubs, so they won't have already achieved much starting out anyway.

The majority of the top top players coming into their prime, are mostly in the database, albeit long since retired, but their full histories are already included in the game, so for these it is just a case of adjusting the dates and histories appropriately to bring them in line with, what the dates would have been, had they been alive and playing at that age, today. I have done this in order to add realism to the game so that the game makes perfect sense. In that way, I am trying to make the game as realistic as possible, in terms, of achievements, histories and dates.

If we had more time, I would of course manually enter any relevant achievements and histories for the newly created players as well, but if I did that, it would take too much time at this stage and my intention is to release as soon as possible! However the game still makes perfect sense as it just means for some of the players, it doesn't show previous history or achievements but just a fresh start from the age and club they begin this game in... and because they are generally early on in their careers, they don't have many achievements and histories to add starting out anyway.

Q: How long have you been working on this project?

A: I have been working on this project for a good while before I started this post (since 2014) and it takes a bit more time, just to complete one player, I find that the longest period for me, is the research and development and testing phase of the players, in order to bring them as close to reality as I possibly can.

Q: Have you considered the financial aspect and when teams start to sell their players?

A: Finances will not be touched

I am considering all aspects of the game and my focus is entirely on the game playing out realistically, you will still be able to buy players but you wont get anyone for ridiculously unrealistic low transfer fees.

I am also making every star and legend what they are really worth starting out, in terms of today, what they would have been worth, had they been alive today, this is to ensure that when a club makes a bid for each player, they make a realistic bid which you will be more tempted to accept, this is because I wanted to eradicate the previous issues with clubs offering ridiculously low valuations of your player, and ones which you would refuse and potentially upset your player. The way that this game has been done, will hopefully wipe this issue out and mean that you get complete value if you decide to sell a player.

I have recoded the whole game to perform better and reflect players actual worth in comparison with their abilities and age and also more accurate coach reports, so you should find the game runs very nice and smoothly.

It will also mean that when you now bid for a player, there is much more chance of the bids being accepted because you wont be offering ridiculously low amounts either and the clubs will be more inclined to accept your more realistic offers.

Finally as the top top teams have a full squad of 25 of their best ever players with a complete balance of each playing position, no manager will be in any desperate need to fill certain positions starting out and therefore you can take a more relaxed approach to the transfer market and bide your time until the right player at the right price comes along!

Also bear in mind that value is relative to current ability, potential ability and current age etc.., and as a lot of these legends and stars are young, there will always be players available to buy and at a reasonable price as well.. albeit a completely realistic one given the players age and abilities.

Q: I've noticed a lot of players have values over £50m. Have you adjusted team transfer budgets to take this into consideration? Just thinking it might be difficult to put a great team together if you don't have a decent sized transfer budget.

A: The reason it seems like this, is because I have been only featuring the top top players who are coming into or are in their prime mainly, and every player is worth exactly what they would have been worth, had been alive today. The vast majority of players are very reasonably priced and indeed top top players in lesser reputable countries, even in Holland or Austria etc. etc. have lower values to them and could be more easily attainable.

However there will be no pressure on clubs to sell players, each player has a 3 or 4 year contract and is earning a decent wage, there will be no easy freebies but there will be a lot of good players available on free transfers who didn't make the 25 man squads for example. There are no sugar daddies either.

I would imagine you would start with a team that you would most like to manage and take it from there. That's hopefully 25 legends and stars you don't need to buy starting out and remember that you will have a complete balance of playing positions so you won't desperately need to fill any positions starting off. Unless you take a smaller team and that's a real challenge, good luck with that in this new world!

I'd like to see if Brian Clough could take a championship side in this game and still win back to back European cups with them!
:lol:

Remember my policy is mainly the first top division club they joined at the age they joined, so this is game full of young talent with bags of potential at very reasonable prices, when I say top top players are coming into their prime, I mean the top top only, there's only a select bunch that fall into that criteria for me. They just happen to be the ones I have been featuring mostly.

I can confirm that there will be more than enough players you can buy and because each player is at their true value, it means that you are more likely to have your bid accepted straight away if you do make a bid for a player. I have thought about it and It is important that a) you can buy players for your team and I am satisfied that is the case and b) you can't get a world class player for way below value and I am satisfied with that as well.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised how many great players you can buy, but there will be some you wont be able to afford starting out and you will need to persuade clubs to sell.

Q: I think this player is overrated and this player is underrated.

A: I have taken many different factors into account before rating each player. I have completely recoded the whole ratings system and developed my own interpretation of rating the players so whilst I am happy to discuss the ratings, I will only be making adjustments if I agree after discussing that changes need to be made. I am not rating players by comparison, as every player is an individual and has unique overall skills and abilities, no two players are the same, they are all unique to themselves and should be treated as such, of course comparisons are bound to be made but that is not how I have gone about creating each player, and whilst there is a certain amount of creative freedom, it is important to also remember that you have to work within the confines of the ratings system to give as full an overall picture of a players abilities and skills as possible, it is not possible to get every single player perfect, but the aim is to get as close as possible, to try to bring that player as close to reality as possible. This is a completely new game and should not be compared therefore to the ratings systems of the normal game or other legend games as this game has been created in a completely different way. I take full responsibility for the ratings of every player that I have worked on, however I am always open to discussion and debate regarding this and if there is any player at all that you think is over or under powered, then let me know and I will be happy to discuss with you. I accept that not everyone is going to agree with the ratings or abilities of every single player and everyone opinions are valid and respected, but I have thoroughly researched every single player I have worked on and I am satisfied that the large majority of players are where they should be and deserve to be.

The Provisional Arsenal Squad for Ultimate Legends & Stars 1880-2020 - Manager: Herbert Chapman - Chairman: Sir Samuel Hill-Wood Director: Sir Bracewell Smith. A Mighty Magyars Production

Attachments

• Arsenal.png
    Arsenal.png
    387.7 KB · Views: 1,326
The Provisional Aston Villa Squad for Ultimate Legends & Stars 1880-2020 - Manager: George Ramsay - Chairman: Sir William Dugdale.. A Mighty Magyars Production

Attachments

• Aston Villa.png
    Aston Villa.png
    396.7 KB · Views: 1,081
Status
Not open for further replies.