ultimate madrid tactic with 3 strikers and wingbacks play a big part

Status
Not open for further replies.

babu

Reaction score
i have created a tactic for madrid where 3 strikers are needed while the full backs play a very important part.. this is few of my screenshot to show my best player ronaldo but also the tactic and my best win and the latest results ask for more screenshot and if you guys want to try it out ask me so i can upload itthe tactic:
Untitled2-6.jpg

recent run

:
Untitled-174.jpg

my best win

:
Untitled1-10.jpg

the best player in the world in the game atm

:
ronadloooooooo.jpg

to download the tactic click below

Last edited by a moderator:
Please upload the tactic. If its just à "'post My succes thread". Then we have à sticky for that. If deciding to upload it, do provide more information such as game flow, roles, thought behind the approach.

Cheers

yes can pls upload this tactics and will try on my manchester united save. thanks q very much

one question lol how do you upload tactics??

no worries sorted it out. this is the link to download it:

ult madrid (R. Madrid, Nov 2011).tac

few more tips..sven bender is one class act as a ball winning midfielder i recommended to buy him hes cheap aswell. Also if its too attacking change the winngbacks from attack to support/automatic however you prefer..

;eave your feedback please thanks

Just like I write before, please tell us about the tactic. All you have show is the formation. Have any Of the settings been changed ? Just edit the OP and include all info there.

Cheers

Last edited:
yes players are given player insturction and there is no OP instructions.. please download it and test it yourself

yes players are given player insturction and there is no OP instructions.. please download it and test it yourself

The info is not for me, its for the community. Unless you point these things out in the OP, that you have not tweaked any Of the sliders etc, no one Will know what they are downloading. We try to keep à high standard here and be as helpful as possible by explaining the tactic.

With this said, please update the OP

read my post i said there is no op insturction i just terll my players to play their game and thats it. NO OPPOSITION INSUTRCTION! :)

just download it and play it jsut won the treble with 215 goals all competiotion while condeding 21

you cant just tell people to download it!!

You have to provide more information regarding the tactic...

1) You have used arguably the most attackingly gifted team in the game!
2) You have just shown a few results vs pretty much easy opposition (excluding Barca)

what type of players do you need for each position?

read my post i said there is no op insturction i just terll my players to play their game and thats it. NO OPPOSITION INSUTRCTION! :)

I think you misunderstood . OP means Opening Post ( not OI as in opposition instruction).

Has anyone been able to download this tactic i have tried for an hour and keeps saying try again:mad:

Has anyone been able to download this tactic i have tried for an hour and keeps saying try again:mad:

Yes, I have downloaded it. It will keep telling yiou its not downloaded even though it might be. Also notice that a popup window
might tell you that yuo have a virus. Well, you dont, its an add that wants to install a progarm on your comp. DONT PRESS "Clean comp"

I have removed this link and put the tactic as an attachmnet instead so that people dont install any programs

Yes, I have downloaded it. It will keep telling yiou its not downloaded even though it might be. Also notice that a popup window
might tell you that yuo have a virus. Well, you dont, its an add that wants to install a progarm on your comp. DONT PRESS "Clean comp"
Cheers mate do not allow pop ups so did not get.

Show us the results with smaller team. Real Madrid can't show us the true colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.