Ultimate Regen Facepack for FM21

Ultimate Regen Facepack for FM21 2020-12-23

"You can download over 16 000 more faces, get new faces monthly and auto assign faces to regens by visiting my Patreon page HERE!!"

How do you auto assign?

"You can download over 16 000 more faces, get new faces monthly and auto assign faces to regens by visiting my Patreon page HERE!!"

How do you auto assign?

Hey Liam ? , you need a larger pack to be able to auto assign. The pack in mention comes with the required number of regen faces depending on which version of the game you're playing. FM20 is different from FM21.

You can check out my patreon for more info.

Hey Liam ? , you need a larger pack to be able to auto assign. The pack in mention comes with the required number of regen faces depending on which version of the game you're playing. FM20 is different from FM21.

You can check out my patreon for more info.

Yeah, but how does the automation work? I can't see that information on your patreon.

Yeah, but how does the automation work? I can't see that information on your patreon.

Every year, all the new regens that are created, will be automatically be assigned a random face from the pack. No need to assign each regen a face.

Every year, all the new regens that are created, will be automatically be assigned a random face from the pack. No need to assign each regen a face.

With a tool you made?