New tactic has been added:

Perfection (Author: poweriess) (Thread: Everton Perfection: Win BPL (98 points) & FA Cup First Season)

__jassar BOMB 14.3 AWAY__ (Author: jassar) (Thread: ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******)

here's my new 4-2-3-1 tactic

View attachment 357227

my original tactic has scored the most goals compare to other great tactics on this site but the conceding was very poor, but with my new tactic the goal tally is the same with over maybe a 110 goals a season if not better ( but only with very good strikers ;) ) and the goals against has halved compare to the original :)

here's my new 4-2-3-1 tactic

View attachment 641617

my original tactic has scored the most goals compare to other great tactics on this site but the conceding was very poor, but with my new tactic the goal tally is the same with over maybe a 110 goals a season if not better ( but only with very good strikers ;) ) and the goals against has halved compare to the original :)
Any tips ?

hey nezza, did u upload wrong version . Because this tactic didn't work with me

it's the right version, but don't just plug and play because this tactic need to be fluid, also have defensive position as training

it's the right version, but don't just plug and play because this tactic need to be fluid, also have defensive position as training
I even use FMRTE to make it fluid but still concede alot dude :( That is so sad

Lokito - Strike Back (14.3.1) (Author: Lok1to) (Thread: LOKITO - STRIKE BACK - THE SIMEONE CONCEPT !!! 14.3.1)

Thank you for this...really helped me to choose which tactics to use.

Serbian goal machine, the final cut and back to basics seems the best system with wingers.

Hey!

Great thread! It really helped me find inspiration to further tweak my Counter-Ninjas tactic. I have now made a version with 3 CB's, inspirated by TFF's Unreal Defense. It is more solid now I think. Hope you will have time to test it. And great job to all the testers and tactic creators! :)

Last edited:

Sir Goalalot - 14.3 (Authors: TheWibe & goal2581999) (Thread: Sir Goalalot ( 14.3.1 ) 4-2-3-1)

Different football (Authors: freshlips94) (Thread: 4-3-3 Diffrent Football and more more goals from barcelona : ) 67 match unbeaten barca)

Last edited:
Hello,

Can you add to your test list Danilo v2 v2?
It's the one with 2 SS and 1 F9 in att
Thanks

Last edited:
Found it on the original post [h=2]High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100[/h]at post #320.
High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100