Umm.. A bit unrealistic?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 5K

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Does anyone think that this is a bit unrealistic? Has it happened to anyone else before?

I was quite surprised to see 3 go in, let alone 11. Seeing Tevez score 2 on the 11 minute mark was quite interesting, in fact, I didn't know it was quite possible! Maybe he didn't celebrate...

Wtf. Never seen anyone score 2 in the same minute. I don't get it, did they play with O'Shea as a keeper or something? :/

it certainly isnt realistic. im not implying anything, but honestly i have to admit that i smell cheating. is that your man city? my apologies if i have offended you in any way oso so =/

It is really unrealistic. Yes, it is my Man City (fortunately), but no cheating has happened. How do you think I've cheated? No offence taken, by the way..

then u must be one lucky guy cos i've also managed to get a few goals past man u even if my hull city in the new patch (weakened man u) and i think i lost 4-5, which is not that bad so ya, considering city's attacking force, that result is possible ;)

I'm playing 4-1-1-2-2 (DM, MC, AMR, AMC, ST, ST) with Robinho on the left and Obasi on the right, Tevez and Cardozo up front. Quite a strong attack, and my midfield is Palombo and Barry, Palombo at DM.

Used the real time editor much to destroy the opposition team? Me thinks you might of.

Used the real time editor much to destroy the opposition team? Me thinks you might of.

If he had done that, then they would've played their under 18's. Clearly they didn't seeing as though Vidic and Fletcher scored.

Can we have a screenshot of the Starting XI's?

its only in the second season johni... LOL

Well actually, I had a freak game like that where I beat Man Utd 9-0 with Arsenal, so it can happen.

as there keeper made no saves he probably managed both clubs and put like rooney in goal :O

that exactly what i was thinking. I once did that with chelsea v real madrid and won 21-0.
But what about there two goals

Maybe you could Upload your tactic and if it was that good we could try it.?

If he had done that, then they would've played their under 18's. Clearly they didn't seeing as though Vidic and Fletcher scored.

Can we have a screenshot of the Starting XI's?

No if you destroy the team it just makes them like majorly unfit, like 10% fitness but they still get picked.. but that theory could be cleared up by the guy posting a screenshot of United's stats, I think it's the tab called "away stats" no sure.

But that's the best result I've ever seen on an FM game.. Although in FM 07 or 08 I went on holiday (in game) for a season, and there was a random glitch where my team fielded no players and I got beat like 99-0 by crystal palace... Was odd.

Back