Umm.. A bit unrealistic?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 50
  • Views Views 5K
No if you destroy the team it just makes them like majorly unfit, like 10% fitness but they still get picked.. but that theory could be cleared up by the guy posting a screenshot of United's stats, I think it's the tab called "away stats" no sure.

But that's the best result I've ever seen on an FM game.. Although in FM 07 or 08 I went on holiday (in game) for a season, and there was a random glitch where my team fielded no players and I got beat like 99-0 by crystal palace... Was odd.

Well I have destroyed teams before using the FMRTE feature on a few occasions in some joke games where I know they won't be continued, and everytime they have fielded their reserves and/or under 18's.

Still waiting for the screenshot of the two line-ups if possible please mate.

I can assure everybody that no editor has been used (only because the Real Time Editor wouldn't work mind.. lol!) and these screenshots have been taken directly from the game.

If he had done that, then they would've played their under 18's. Clearly they didn't seeing as though Vidic and Fletcher scored.

Can we have a screenshot of the Starting XI's?
Not if you destroyed the reserves and under 18s too they wouldn't.

Not if you destroyed the reserves and under 18s too they wouldn't.

If you destroy 1st team reserves & Under 18s something wired happens my mate tryed it and for the player there was just numbers like

I've been playing my Portugal game and I actually have to agree that this is just a total fluke. I just smashed Denmark 8-1 in a World Cup Qualifier, using the Barca tactic.

Danny its in the screen shot with the line ups LOL

i think he just did it himself :S

not too sure though

This is dodgy, the United players all played 6.5-7.5 which is very unlikely when being beat 11-2, on the other hand the Portugal guy (Not sure who it was) was against a team with ratings of 4-5.5 which is more realistic. Very strange...

I was the Portugal guy... and yh that is true. I didn't notice that. I wonder....

Kinda agree with the rating's comment. No matter how good your team played if you get smashed 11-2 you will get really low ratings.

I've tried once with Sporting CP. I played against Porto in a game, which I attacked right from the start to the end, but somehow I ended up losing 12-1 (they score from every single chance, every single long shot. Frustrating to watch lol). I had like 24 shots with 11 on target while they have 12 shots all on target and scored all of them. My highest rating was 6.8 (goal scorer) and lowest rating was 3.2 (Carrico lol). There is certainly no way a team could get ratings that good if they got smashed that hard.

So mike_dale14, you going to come clean? :P

Sorry mate, I've nothing to 'admit' or 'declare'. All of this is genuine, no editors used or nothing.

It must have been a huge fluke, because a couple of weeks later I lost to Hull (I think) like 2-0.

Sorry, yeah, it's a downloaded Man City 09/10 tactic, used preferably with the V5 update.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1010

Used preferably with the V5 ?

It dose not make a difference cause the V5 V6 V7 ect ect they are all 9.3 but some 1 has just updated it the game play is still the same

And that tactic you gave the link for is not the same one you used cause the one you used was called Lee something something and that one is called Man City

If he was making it up
Why would he start a thread about it?

Back