tcolgrav

Reaction score
Was playing as sheff united against Milwall, leading 2-1.
Chris Wood (On Loan) pops up and scores a goal to make it 3-1.... But no score change and no goal to Chris Wood...

Players run back and kick off from the middle, but still no goal.....

Replayed it over and over... goal was not ruled out and they deffinatley started again from the middle..

Anyone else had that issue??

Oh and Chris Wood scored again later in the game to make it 3-1 anyway...

I had a problem like this before. The scoreline and commentary seemed to be playing a different match to the match engine. My game froze afterwards and I had to quit, so I had no idea what happened....

Had the same problem. Forgot when but at first I thought it was a foul from my striker, but in replay it said it was a goal. But not counted indeed.

Yes, I had this too! I thought I was being mental but obviously not..

Goals were just appearing randomly and when a player scored on the ME it didn't count.. Was so weird, I watched the match highlights over and over, it was just so weird.... I've never had it since, though.

hahaha, lol, watch me get this over the weekend... never heard or seen that before!

I had a different problem but in a kinda screwed up way like this where it was 1-1 when I scored another goal to take the lead but for some reason I got given 2 goals for it which was weird.:)

then, because I thought I was 3-1 up, made a couple of subs to give youngsters game time but then it said the other team scored but I got given the goal.:D

Now unsure what was going on, but believing I was ahead, I then apparently scored another goal which gave both of us a goal on the scoreboard. So by that point there was more goals on the scoreboard than had actually been scored.

Clearly things had gotten out of hand and then at the end AFTER being told by the commentary bar that I had won and the by scoreboard at the top which said I was 5-2 up, I did my team talk as if we had won which made them all confused and sad and stuff then in the post match screen it said I had lost 4-1!:O