liamwalder

Reaction score
After ending his career as a fisherman, Liam Walder (or 'Ginge' as he is known as) has decided to take a step into the life of a football manager. A interview with fishing magazine, 'Fishy or What', Walder said, 'Im am looking foward in life. I have enjoyed my time as a fisherman but i have to move on. With that 80 pound trout in my shed i feel i have have acheived everything a can in the fishing buisness. My next step in my life is to become a football manager. I intend to take it as it comes and see where i end up, you never know'.

Objective
I will start un employed and see what comes along, i will always be looking at the available jobs to look for a new step. I will set past experience as automatic and keep you up to date with latest jobs and news of the job i am currently in.

I love the name! Good luck with the story, I'll be following.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

I'm guessing you just lost all your data from a post? Yeah, I strongly suggest you do it in Microsoft Word and save it. Sometimes the posts delete your text but other times the database could have to go back a day because of errors or whatever.

Note: If by any chance you've still got the window open then you could try clicking the 'undo' button to see if your text returns.