flamindamon

Reaction score
We have looked at pretty much every guide on the internet and it still doesn't work! Ticked run as server set up hamachi right, everything! When you come to join a network game do you have to type in the IP at the top of hamachi from the host of the server and thats it? That's what we are doing and it just says 'unable to connect' on football manager.

Have either of you got fire Walls?
Also make sure you have the right I.P address.
Also make sure you are both using the same patch.

Yep both checked firewalls off.
And yeh, using same patch.
What do you mean? When we try and join a network game we type in the IP at the top next to the hosts name.

Yep both checked firewalls off.
And yeh, using same patch.
What do you mean? When we try and join a network game we type in the IP at the top next to the hosts name.

Are you using hamachi?
If so when you to are connect to who evers hamachi, then right click their name and copy address then paste into network game.

Tried that, it don't work :S

Well I had this problem the other day with my mate, so we uninstalled then reinstalled then it worked so give that a try mate. Iv had to do that twice. So both you uninstall hamachi and reinstall.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Also make sure you have all got a green light next to your names, so you have a direct tunnel.

Thanks mate, we'll give it a go tomorrow, it's only me and my mate.

Yeh, we have a green light (direct tunnel).

Thanks ;)

Ok, we re-installed it and still doesn't work

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Why doesn't it work? :(

---------- Post added 25/05/2011 at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 24/05/2011 at 04:43 PM ----------

Does it make a difference to whether you have the game loaded up first and then connect with Hamachi or have hamachi connected first then load up football manager?

So it doesn't matter if Im already on football manager and then we join each others network on Hamachi?