Boweringboy

Reaction score
I just went to select my team line-up as Everton to play Inter Milan in the Champions League Group Stage and i was forced to ask my assistant to do the line-up he had to put my reserve keeper in defensive midfield and i didn't have enough first team and reserve players to field a starting 11 so I'm having to play really crappy youths against Inter Milan in the game that could see me through to the knockout stages, its a joke because for some reason theres some international games on half way through the week when the Champions League is playing is this a glitch or would this happen realistically?

Are your players that are away non-european?

As it is an emergency... maybe use FMRTE to solve it if you can? It may be some bug, happened to me with Milan, only had the oldies that were retired from international duty like Inzaghi, Flavio roma and oddo. xD

Yeah that has happened to me too.... not sure why though???

I've had this happen during the Championship Play-off Final, Simon Church, ours and the leagues top scorer, got called up by Wales, but we managed to win.

Solution? Do you have a save before they left? because if it's a friendly you can just set squad status as not available.

I'm playing them now I'm just letting my youths have a run around :/ :L 31mins in and we're holding onto the point :)