Lamias

Reaction score
Hey guys, i m finding it really difficult to suggest a feeder club to my board.

I am managing Panathinaikos (Greece) in my 4th season. I asked my board for a feeder and they told me i could pick one. So i went for a Croatian club to be able to send my players there to gain EU nationality in 2 years.

The problem is that they can't make a deal with any of the clubs i suggest. My reputation is national (i checked in Genie Scout and its about 7.300), and they can't even close a deal with croatian clubs who have, like, 2.600 reputation. I even tried an amateur croatian club with 700 reputation, and still no deal.

I already have a spanish feeder (Cadiz) which has 4000 reputation. Is there something wrong or it's just bad luck?
Thanks!

Only happened to me once with Spurs where they couldn't find anyone, the other 6 times they managed it though. I think it has something to do with hidden attributes about board effectiveness but I'm only speculating there.

It goes on and on. The other teams in my league manage to find feeders like Stade Rennes FC (which has top training/youth facilities btw) and my board keeps bringing me suggestions from the third category of Greece, even though i have higher reputation than the other teams. Any suggestions?

I have a somewhat similar problem. When I asked for a new feeder club, the board presented a list of only romanian clubs. Players have to stay in Romania for four years to get the EU work permit, so there's really no use in this. I really wanted a croatian club, so I rejected the proposed clubs. Now, the board won't even discuss the subject... :mad:

I have the same problem with you mate.As iam playing in the 2nd season with Schalke.
i cannot find a feeder club
Any idea??????????