Unable to find disc. Retry bla bla bla..

Status
Not open for further replies.

redszophrenia

Reaction score
The game pop-up the ****** crack message "Unable to find FM 2011 disc. retry & quit." after loading. Really ****** me up. It happen after i download the 1.1 patch. And here is the doubt:
1. It is not a steam version. (I dun even know what it is)
2. When first i installed it, my Kaspersky alert like the game is a threat (like trojan etc.)
3. Same goes to the patch. (said it would harm the computer system.)
4. It is fine with the first installation, I can start the game, save it. After the patch installed, the message pop. It loops when I click Retry, n quit when click it.
5. The same process goes when i re-installed, and like i can only played on non-patched version. WTF..

Help me please.

*also pray that Edin Dzeko will join REDS and Torres will stay.

YNWA

It's not a steam version so it needs a disc to run it :p
By the way, where did you download the new patch from?

downloaded it from this site. I believed it from footballmanager.com

So, what can I do?

I really need to play it..

na i think i know your problem,have you mount it?(b cause you don't use steam and disc)

na i think i know your problem,have you mount it?(b cause you don't use steam and disc)

That would mean he pirated it which is a big nono.
I do have a idea to help, but im hesitant since I don't want to be helping a pirate oO)

lol @ the tags. Anyway i think a ban will be in order any time soon(6)

It must be pirated. That would explain why it was brought up by Kaspersky.

GO BUY THE GAME YOU IDIOT!!

also if it is pirated then you truly are a moron cos it wouldn't be hard to fix the problem

Lol. It surprises me how many people don't bother reading the rules and then go posting threads like this...

As you are playing a pirated version, you will have to try and find the a crack for the version of the game you have updated too.

As you are playing a pirated version, you will have to try and find the a crack for the version of the game you have updated too.
i would be listening to the post above. consider yourself lucky its christmas.

I didnt mean to assist in piracy, i didnt provide a link or offer any help in finding the crack, I apologise.

get the disk you moron !!!!! Other people buy the game with their money what makes you think you can play it for FREE????

I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.