unable to get scout reports from marquinhos?

jimmy09

Reaction score
hi..i just started using newcastle and i heard marquinhos is very good..however i tried to get my scout to get a report of this player..but i cant..i can only add him on my shortlist? same goes for another Brazilian player neymar..but i seems to be able to get scout report for iker munian? any help? thanks

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

update: iker muniain i also can't get scout report..is there a problem with my scouts?

No,it's the Board.They decide on where you can scout.If you were Manchester United,then you could scout Marquinhos because,one,they have the money to,and two,the Board is more flexible that Newcastle United's...

Yes, its becasue your a lower league team like newcastle who don't want their scouts travelling to spain or brazil....they don't have enough money....scout reports are a little useless though really..they tell you what you already know...munian will have the quality to become a leading premier league striker..and marquinos with have the abiltiy to be a good attacking mid for the EPL

Marquinhos is poor on fm10 anyway, was transfer listed end of season 1 for 1m bought him, didn't really add anything, sold him season later for 2.5m.

Arent there 2 Marquinhos' on 2010? i remember on 09 the one wonderkid marquinhos we had was at balotelli's standard, but hes not great now, however munian is class.

iker munian is class. is a waste of cash i got him for man united 1st season 17m and he did nowt waste of cash waste of time sold him for 10m next year only good thing was the 10m