Reaction score
Hi guys, I just started using the Data Editor for FM 2013.

I've used the data editor before, for previous FMs, however the last one I used wasn't an official tool released by SI.

Anyway, here's my issue - I want to add a player into the game as myself.

And I want to max out his, and only his stats.

The thing is... I've done that by taking a minor player that belongs to the club I want to manage, and changing his name, stats, nationality, etc, all to that of mine.

However, when I max out all his stats at 20, in the game, it only shows up as either 15, or 20.

Anyone have any idea why? When I double check this in the database, it still shows up as 20 for (almost) every stat. Of course, for stats like Dirtiness and Injury-Prone, I set a stat of 0...

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi guys, I just started using the Data Editor for FM 2013.

I've used the data editor before, for previous FMs, however the last one I used wasn't an official tool released by SI.

Anyway, here's my issue - I want to add a player into the game as myself.

And I want to max out his, and only his stats.

The thing is... I've done that by taking a minor player that belongs to the club I want to manage, and changing his name, stats, nationality, etc, all to that of mine.

However, when I max out all his stats at 20, in the game, it only shows up as either 15, or 20.

Anyone have any idea why? When I double check this in the database, it still shows up as 20 for (almost) every stat. Of course, for stats like Dirtiness and Injury-Prone, I set a stat of 0...

Any help would be appreciated!

Even a player with 200 CA won't be able to have 20 point in every/most stats. I think you can do it using FMRTE but I havent used it in years so wouldn't be able to tell you how.

The CA/PA has it's limits, it's to keep the game balanced and stop anyone with close to 200 PA just becoming a complete god.
Best you can realistically do is set all his main skills to 18-20 then the rest to around 15-17, that is if you're not using a CA of 200.
IF you use a CA of 200 just stick all his main stats at 20, few others at 18 or so and leave the rest at 0.

I don't use FMRTE but I know that if you do edit a players stats to those above his CA they'll drop down at the end of the month, I know it used to have a feature where you could 'Freeze' that player but not sure if it's still on there.