happyswimmer

Reaction score
Help needed!

My situation : Unable to negotiate with agent, there's only Exit Talk avaliable to me when I have to offer a player a contract after the club have come to an agreement of an transfer fee. The agent just say that this is what his player wants for his contract, and the only option left to me is Exit Talk, the Suggest Terms is greyed out. Is there any solution to it?

Nope. And this happens to every player that I tried buying, it's so annoying.

okay, 1st, change the player squad status, this normally allows you to offer more or what the agent wants!
secondly, it sounds like you cannot afford his demands!
the agent will tell you that this is what he wants etc etc blah blah, this normally happens when there are other teams interested and in contract negotiations with the same player.

are the wages and agent fee or signing on fee encompassed in a red box?

I have, I had 19mil for transfer fund, I even reduced it so I can get my wage budget higher so that I can offer him 150k per week. But same old thing, "Exit Talks" avaliable to me only.

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

okay, 1st, change the player squad status, this normally allows you to offer more or what the agent wants!
secondly, it sounds like you cannot afford his demands!
the agent will tell you that this is what he wants etc etc blah blah, this normally happens when there are other teams interested and in contract negotiations with the same player.

are the wages and agent fee or signing on fee encompassed in a red box?

Nope, not in red box. the player squad status is Key Player so I cannot change it to something better for him, I increase everything I could, including goal bonus, appearance fee.

does the agent not like you? i.e. unliked list? if so, he wont want to deal with you at all...

It sounds simple to me ... The player simply doesnt want to come to your club.
In ym third season with Burnley and its hard getting good players to come to a club that is considered "Relegation risk"
Even if you playin as United or City If you have too many players that play in a certain position and/or your a rival club the player wont leave.

They simply dont want to join you!

If the player's speech bubble says that he's not interested in moving to your club, you can't offer him a contract. I've only ever seen this problem when the player isn't interested.

Any chance you can give us a screenshot so we can try help you out?